My boosting services : D

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by HaX, Jul 23, 2009 with 4 replies and 252 views.

1. HaX

HaX Banned

Ratings:
    Hey there everyone im new to this site so im hoping to learn lots of great things from it and maybe make some new friends while at it lol

I thought i would make a small contribution to this site by telling everyone about my halo 3 services. lets get a start on,
    -iBoost to any desired level, any playlist except squad, but i can see what i can do about that
    -Exp Boosting with no bans yay
    -How about combine the two? get your lvl 50 and general : )
    i am looking forward to helping out fellow members of the se7ensins community in the near future:thumbup:
    -Remember to pm me if you would be interested in any of these services thanks, Peace

2. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you might want to make a list of your prices for each playlis... and exp boosting.... :smile:

3. iiTz MaGiiC

iiTz MaGiiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can give you a gold account with gold untill 2/25/2010 if you get me my 50.

4. IFLAK3

IFLAK3 Newbie

Ratings:
    I'll give you a month of live or a map pack to get me a 50... I'm poor so that's all I got LOL

5. Shiveron

Shiveron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I could really use your help if you're legit. All I have is a 1 month card and i'd really like my 50 on my main account. If you think you can help me out that'd be great.

GT: Shiveron