С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Now you just got the other syringe and it will be complete.

Still lookin' fabulous as always. :happy:
Well, they never really made the other syringe. The only ADAM syringes out there were actually all custom made. I would need to get another EVE hypo and change the LED to red. :geek:

Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt

Constants and Variables
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas Atlas This is amazing i love the splicer mask and Xbox case and everything else in that matter!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas Atlas This is amazing i love the splicer mask and Xbox case and everything else in that matter!
The mask for sure is my favorite piece of it all. The guy who sold it to me never told me it was broken, so I made him only charge me $20 for it with the Subject Omega and Little Sister figures. Fixed the mask right up then too with some carefully placed cement glue. The one ear was totally snapped off (the other ear is supposed to be missing though of course) and the strap was off as well. It is all good and wearable now though. :woot:

Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt

Constants and Variables
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
The mask for sure is my favorite piece of it all. The guy who sold it to me never told me it was broken, so I made him only charge me $20 for it with the Subject Omega and Little Sister figures. Fixed the mask right up then too with some carefully placed cement glue. The one ear was totally snapped off (the other ear is supposed to be missing though of course) and the strap was off as well. It is all good and wearable now though. :woot:
It's good that you fixed it up and got it for a low price and got the little sister and am trying to start my own Collection of vigor's but they cost so much money for them! :frown:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's good that you fixed it up and got it for a low price and got the little sister and am trying to start my own Collection of vigor's but they cost so much money for them! :frown:
Yeah, those vigor bottles cost hundreds! I would love to just get my hands on an Arcadia Merlot bottle. There's only a few in existence and no one is selling them xD

Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt

Constants and Variables
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, those vigor bottles cost hundreds! I would love to just get my hands on an Arcadia Merlot bottle. There's only a few in existence and no one is selling them xD
I know right and the signed ones are even more and Arcadia Merlot will be nice to have to!.
And i like what you did with the signature where it changes every time you refresh the page! :smile:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, that is some pretty neat stuff. I am a big fan of the first game. Did not like the last two so much.

Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt

Constants and Variables
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, that is some pretty neat stuff. I am a big fan of the first game. Did not like the last two so much.
Play the DLC'S To infinite you will be amazed it has a lot to do with Bioshock!

xxx3man

xxx3man

Veni, Vedi, Vici
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! Only now saw this :smile: Atlas "Would you kindly" give me that splicer mask? Haha love the collection bro :smile:

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep a watch on eBay! Sometimes people put them up, but it takes a bit of time to find someone who has everything included. There was one other one on eBay for like 109, but I don't think it had the extra discs.

The plate was much easier to find. I still want a BioShock 2 faceplate, only 1000 of those were made I think.
hey atlas while i was flipping out about your amazing collection i found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIOSHOCK-2-...aceplates_Decals_Stickers&hash=item3394d746db
i thought you would apreciate this

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! Only now saw this :smile: Atlas "Would you kindly" give me that splicer mask? Haha love the collection bro :smile:
Give things away? Altruism is for the parasite! :wink:
hey atlas while i was flipping out about your amazing collection i found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIOSHOCK-2-...aceplates_Decals_Stickers&hash=item3394d746db
i thought you would apreciate this
Ah yes, I have one of those (there's a pic above). I definitely recommend buying it because it is rare to see them for sale!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give things away? Altruism is for the parasite! :wink:

Ah yes, I have one of those (there's a pic above). I definitely recommend buying it because it is rare to see them for sale!
what one are you looking for right now
EDIT: i feel dunb i thought you where looking fo rthe bioshock 2 face plat

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
My heart melted when I saw this bootiful sight. <3 <3 <3 <3

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm jealous! I love your Xbox faceplate. Was it for your JTAG?

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm jealous! I love your Xbox flat face. Was it for your jtag?
Thanks man! Not sure which of the two faceplates you're referring to pictured in the OP. I have the BioShock faceplate on my now-banned retail and I had the BioShock 2 one on my JTAG, but now it is on my RGH2. :biggrin:

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! Not sure which of the two faceplates you're referring to pictured in the OP. I have the BioShock faceplate on my now-banned retail and I had the BioShock 2 one on my JTAG, but now it is on my RGH2. :biggrin:
Oh yes, the banned JTAG. We actually spoken about it, its no good. Ha, and i was referring to the BioShock 2 faceplate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register