What's new

Unsolved My Best Upgrade Route?

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
I have roughly $80 which I could stretch a bit, I'm looking for the best upgrade route that will benefit me in the future.

I've been looking around for a new motherboard but that might not be the best upgrade at the moment.
This is my current build.

AMD x4 860k
F2A68HM-HD2
8GB(2x4) DDR3 Ram
EVGA GTX 750Ti
EVGA 430W 80+ PSU

I don't know much about PC hardware so just please leave me with the best upgrade path, thanks.

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I would recommend getting a new motherboard.

G

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
I have roughly $80 which I could stretch a bit, I'm looking for the best upgrade route that will benefit me in the future.

I've been looking around for a new motherboard but that might not be the best upgrade at the moment.
This is my current build.

AMD x4 860k
F2A68HM-HD2
8GB(2x4) DDR3 Ram
EVGA GTX 750Ti
EVGA 430W 80+ PSU

I don't know much about PC hardware so just please leave me with the best upgrade path, thanks.
I would definitely look into getting another motherboard and if you can somehow squeeze the extra cash look into getting another CPU. If you can upgrade both those your system will improve so much you have no idea. Best of luck if you need help just finding a motherboard let me know!

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Definitively get a new motherboard and cpu combo. Something like a used 4th gen i5 would be much better

Top Bottom