Tools My Battlefield RTE

Do you like this tool?

• Yes, the tool is great for a beginner!

• No, I will post what I think could be better!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DashBrennan

Coding Beginner, Love The Help!
Reaction score
S7 Battlefield 4 RTE Tool Release

Hello everyone today I am finally releasing my RTE tool I have created. This is my first tool and I am open to constructive criticism! This is a new area for me and I'm trying to expand my knowledge in these field. Below will be a picture of the tool, credits, virus scans, and finally the download. Please enjoy!!!

Features:

1. ESP (On/Off) - Basically Chams or Wallhack whatever you want to call it but it outlines all players in the red orange glow to show where they are

2. UAV (On/Off) - Allows you to turn on unlimited UAV to see where players are on the minimap

3. One Shot Kill (On/Off) - When on one hit kills the enemy player in crosshairs

4. No Recoil (On/Off) - When on there is no recoil in the weapon. Also when first activated you must die to get the no spread on some of main weapons if not activated right away

5. Unlimited Breath (On/Off) - When activated with a sniper this is basically no sway

NOTHING CAN BE ACTIVATED UNTIL CONNECTED TO THE CONSOLE

Picture of Tool

Virus Scan Links

Credits
MODDED WARFARE
Antrax
Got my some of my offsets from Skyline XL post on here and had to alter code to match my program and also hunt some of my own
S7 (Me from TTG)

DOWNLOAD

Top Bottom