My acount is stolen????

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Feyenoord, Dec 25, 2008 with 24 replies and 963 views.

1. Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello guys my X 1 MaDNeSS X Acount is stolen the guy that stole it is Roach is boostR watch it he changes now the acount name from madness to Xx SiKnezZ xX how can i get it back??????

2. IzzY

IzzY Getting There

Ratings:
    Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, tell them what happend and they will probably lock the account.

3. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure that would cost him more than his Xbox calling America from Holland and then being on hold for 10 minutes before being transferred to India where a person will tell them they can't do anything about it.

4. OP
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    already call xboxlive in holland:wink: butt need to call back nobody is authorized atm to do something:mad: getting pist off att guys that are steeling your acount:cursing:

5. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Get used to it. This **** happens everyday and most of the time its because of your own stupidity. You probably signed into this scrubs phisher and he decided to take your acct.

6. OP
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys like him need to get banned :cursing:

7. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Well he said the guy who stole it is Roach is boostr so im guessing he was leveling his account, dont be so mean, if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything:smile:

Pretty much the only thing you can do is call Microsoft, or you can message the guy and ask for it back, thats what my friend did when he was stupid enough to fall for a phisher.

8. LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX ; Yeah They Will Help, and yes you';; be on hold for like 20 minutes but yeah they do help they will probably suspend your account temporarily until they know that you are going to get it back. & sometimes they might even give u a free 1month or sumthin

9. OP
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    i Hope that i going to gett back the acount with my X 1 MaDNeSS X name on it en the msp iam realy pist off atm wand to break his neck:mad:

10. LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when u get it back tell them he changed ur gamertag maybe they wil give u ms points

11. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    They give you 1600 points if he changed the gamer-tag it happened to me. It took them 12 days to get it back.

12. OP
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    i hope iam getting more msp because i just bought 2100 msp on that acount end when i look att the stats he is realy making it a bad acount now:frown: probely its going to be hard to make it a 50

13. Auxilio ab alto

Auxilio ab alto Newbie

Ratings:
    i sold my 360 but I had several 50-47 accounts on there. if i can remember the info to one of them you can have it. thehy don't have any live on them though.

14. OP
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    That will be great is you remember the info off the gamertags pm me:smile:

15. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Thats sucks

16. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    lol I think you deserve it. IF your to stupid to boost your acount or sign into a phisher than you really need your acount jacked. when you get a 50 in halo by boosting your a ****ing nub who needs to get there acount jacked.

17. dj1250

dj1250 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    first off i think that is really funny. and second i would love to know how to hack someone's account when they start gay crap.:w00t:

18. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Well considering that is illegal and these are public forums, we don't discuss that kind of stuff here. In the premium section, we are more open to talking about things like this, but not on the public forums.

19. dj1250

dj1250 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes i know that is true but I never ask anyone to teach me or to do it. by the way I know it is illegal.

20. OP
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord Newbie

Ratings:
    Dude i never sign in a phisher en i dont need a boosting acount to gett a 50 i was almost a 50 with it butt the acount is garbage now today i have my msn/hotmail acount back end the stolen acount is freezed :mad: butt thanks to that bad kid that steal my acount end msp