• Views 765
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Outstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the mpdata hack(transfer cable one) and I just now got suspended for 2 days and I had 9days play total. Just thought I shared.

O

o NICK o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing, could it have been anything else like trash talking etc?

L

leef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
emmas a *** muffin ask anyone and sorry that sux

O

Outstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. Nevermind guys they suspended me because of quoting a song that said this
"Cuz a ***** like me can't fake it when I'm high get the Visine for the tight red eye." Wtf dude, music is expression Microsoft hates all rap I suppose even if it isn't mainstream.
I have just received the e-mail way later than they said they sent it when I tried to login to live.

I

IKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Outstrafe said:
"Cuz a ***** like me can't fake it when I'm high get the Visine for the tight red eye." Wtf dude, music is expression Microsoft hates all rap I suppose even if it isn't mainstream.
I have just received the e-mail way later than they said they sent it when I tried to login to live.

Cool Story.

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Outstrafe said:

Show pics of you trying to sign in.

Guld

Guld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CoolStoryBrocopy.jpg

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Outstrafe said:

Your bio etc has to be suitable for everyone.Those lyrics are not suitable for everyone.You obviously had complaints filed against it...sucks to be you.
On a side note-You can be suspended for the same thing again if you edited your account and didnt change the offensive content.

From 'The Pro':

As you know, people are suspended for offensive content in their bio, motto, or location. Violators will receive a suspension, and the words Code of Conduct are entered in their profile. After they serve a suspension, they get suspended again for what they believe is the exact same offense.

Gamer Foo places inappropriate content in his bio. (infraction #1)
Gamer Foo changes his bio, leaving inappropriate content in there, or placing additional inappropriate content in there. (infraction #2)

Gamer "Foo" receives a suspension notification for Infraction #1. (email includes offensive text)
Gamer "Foo" serves suspension #1.
Gamer "Foo" receives a suspension notification for Infraction #2. (email includes offensive text)
Gamer "Foo" gets confused and associates both infractions with the previous suspension.

This doesnt cover all possible scenarios, but it covers many of the suspensions that we have seen in recent history. Each time you put offensive content in your bio, YOU WILL receive a suspension. This isn't a case of "I wonder if they can see this...", we see it, and we take action.

All posts regarding "I was suspended twice for the same thing!!" will be referred to this post.

Source

Like I said..sucks to be you.

G

getlow

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Outstrafe said:

andre nickatina is dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register