Unsolved my account hacked

• Thread starter INDIAN_GAMER
  • Start date
  • Views 167
I

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some one give me suggestions plz my ps3 account hacked,i trusted this guy http://www.se7ensins.com/members/shizelmynizel.796384/ and gave my email and pass,now he changed everything,how to recover it?

C

Capecod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call up sony asap and ask for a recover if your account is still connected to your ps3 you can get your account back. also if you email/ account is connected to your phone you can get it back.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
some one give me suggestions plz my ps3 account hacked,i trusted this guy http://www.se7ensins.com/members/shizelmynizel.796384/ and gave my email and pass,now he changed everything,how to recover it?
As C Capecod had said just simple call up sony to recover your account. And make this as a lesson learned never give your account out to a person who doesn't have any vouches. First thing you want to do is see if he has any vouches then you can trust him with your account.

Z

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On his Se7ensins profile click report.
Hope you get your account back!

I

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On his Se7ensins profile click report.
Hope you get your account back!
if i report in se7esins he will ban may be,but he dont give my psn account 
Call up sony asap and ask for a recover if your account is still connected to your ps3 you can get your account back. also if you email/ account is connected to your phone you can get it back.
yeah , i will try this one today,thanks for suggestion :smile: 
As C Capecod had said just simple call up sony to recover your account. And make this as a lesson learned never give your account out to a person who doesn't have any vouches. First thing you want to do is see if he has any vouches then you can trust him with your account.
This was the best lesson to me in 2015 ,i play'd with that guy 2-3 times in online,and i trusted him more than enough,now i learn the lesson,whenever he left conversation and i got email ur pin and mail changed,my heart stopped,i have to be strong now :smile: i sure call sony today and recover my account back and post the update here..thanks for suggestion :smile: :thumbsup:

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
if i report in se7esins he will ban may be,but he dont give my psn account 

yeah , i will try this one today,thanks for suggestion :smile: 

This was the best lesson to me in 2015 ,i play'd with that guy 2-3 times in online,and i trusted him more than enough,now i learn the lesson,whenever he left conversation and i got email ur pin and mail changed,my heart stopped,i have to be strong now :smile: i sure call sony today and recover my account back and post the update here..thanks for suggestion :smile: :thumbsup:
Have you contact Sony yet about recover your psn account? If not you need to call them if you really want it back.

Z

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your account didnt get "Hacked" you gave someone your email and password and they changed it thats not hacking a account

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
Your account didnt get "Hacked" you gave someone your email and password and they changed it thats not hacking a account
The Op already said that he give his information people to the guy and he changed all his info. And yeah title is misleading but only because he thought it was hacked when really the guy just simple all his info.

I

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah true one.i trusted him and give it to that guy,he changed every thing 
Update:i Talked to sony via Livechat,now I got my account Back :smile: i learned a lesson to dont share accounts withanyone

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
yeah true one.i trusted him and give it to that guy,he changed every thing 
Update:i Talked to sony via Livechat,now I got my account Back :smile: i learned a lesson to dont share accounts withanyone
Have you call Sony? yes or no

I

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you contact Sony yet about recover your psn account? If not you need to call them if you really want it back.
yeah bro,i contacted them,they sent mail to my first gmail account i used,now i m happy,,i got my account back,This guy ShizzelMynizzel also feel ashamed and hide his profile 
Have you call Sony? yes or no
yes,i use live chat,and they recover'd my account,,i got it back :smile:

Top Bottom