My account got hacked

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by VelocityMods, Aug 3, 2009 with 13 replies and 658 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FIRST OFF. I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW MY EMAIL AND PASS AND I DIDNT ENTER IT IN ANYTHING

Here was/is my gamertag: o ViiRuSs x

Ok well heres how it started. One day I couldnt sign into my email so i just shrugged it off. this was like 2 weeks ago but i kept playing. now my gamertag is not on my xbox and doesnt exist on live. wtf should i do... call microsoft?

Also did it get hacked, like perma banned or some ****, or cancelled somehow.

Last, how can i find out my gamertag. (it should be easy since my gamerscore is 289170). but when i look on the leaderboards for mygamercard.net my gamertag is still there. but if you try to add me on live it wont exist please help!

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED, MICRO$OFT IS GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK BUT IT WILL TAKE AS LONG AS $HIT

My new gamertag is D_R_E_A_M_zz_o (underscores are spaces)

2. jester

jester yeh bruh it's me Retired

Ratings:
    First of all, that tag name is gay as ****.

Second, if you can prove you are the original owner of the account by calling into microsoft, you have a high chance of getting it back. If things are sounding like the person doesn't want to help, demand to speak to a supervisor. If they tell you the info you gave was incorrect, tell them the info was ALL changed recently to avoid you getting it back. There is a high probability they changed the email on it, too.

And yes, you did get jacked. It probably took the person like 3 days to recover it, too.

3. OP
    VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea it takes 7 hours and im getting back i already called microsoft. they put me on hold for like half an hour but it takes like 2 weeks (minimum) for them to get it back. bout time they helped me out. my new gt is D_R_E_A_M_zz_o which i hacked 2 days ago lol (underscores are spaces)

4. mattduh

mattduh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol were you the kid that booted me in halo today?

5. Sixen

Sixen Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if you have a cc on the account i think you can just give them the fulll number and they can either cancle everything or maybe reset the pas for you..

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You didn't "hack" anything. You used a phisher on some retard....

7. OP
    VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:

ok no. i used a form of hacking called "human manipulation". all that means is that i tricked him into giving me his account info. so shut up and think or maybe even join a hacking website (binaryhacking.com owns) and then post. please...

no lol i could do that though

8. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Holy ****! They teach you how to hack brains there?!?!?! No ****in way!!!! [​IMG]

9. HavoC RuNz MLG

HavoC RuNz MLG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lolzz

10. jester

Ratings:
    I regret spending 45 seconds typing out a reply to your problem. You are a huge idiot and deserve to die. Have your mother mail me the obituary, moron.

11. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    You know, it's been invented a LONG time ago. It's called "social engineering". There were plenty of small-time skiddie groups that do it, and it's near impossible to do it anymore with Microsoft (not the people themselves).

I don't know who the **** you think you are, but i am getting sick and tired of your disrespectful flaming. Stop it, it's ****ing pathetic.

• Like Like x 4
  12. OP
    VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ooo mr jester comes to back up his buttbuddy eclipze. i mean are you seriously that ashamed of yourselfs that you pick on other people? get a job, a girl, or a life. like haxalot88 said its just pathetic

13. xXTwisteDXx

xXTwisteDXx Enthusiast

Ratings:

shut your mouth before i make you convincing someone to give them your account is Social Engineering same way you call up accounts, thats how i got my recon account and noone cares if your apart of a website which your most likely just a leecher.

edit:didnt see haxalots post so dont say i copied him..:]

14. jester

Ratings:
    No need to get upset about it, the kid is clearly an idiot. Even you pointed it out.