Solved My 360 now wont play backups

• Thread starter unrealevil360
  • Start date
  • Views 1,954
U

unrealevil360

Reaction score
Sin$
I put in my backup of hasbro family game night 1 & it said there was a 4mb update so i clicked download & now my 360 wont read any backup. They all say play dvd?

Anybody know whats up with this?

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I put in my backup of hasbro family game night 1 & it said there was a 4mb update so i clicked download & now my 360 wont read any backup. They all say play dvd?

Anybody know whats up with this?
That's either a problem with your disc or drive. Try cleaning the disc.

BMTH

BMTH

Banned
Fabled Veteran TotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
see what happens when you delete the update, Not sure whats going on. Lol haven't really seen something like that in a while. Are you playing offline or online?

U

unrealevil360

Reaction score
Sin$
Playing Online and have been for almost 3 yrs. It's not the disc cause i tried like 6 of my backups from wave 2 all the way to wave 6 but it still reads my store bought copies (FYI have not burned any AP2.5 games cause didn't wanna risk getting banned).

My disk drive has the first Benq LT but cant update it due to a new computer that doesn't have the sata chipset like my old motherboard did.

Also i noticed i have a new channel thing saying Xbox Beta?

Idk wtf that is......

how do you delete an update? I thought you couldn't do that?

J

Joe12o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Playing Online and have been for almost 3 yrs. It's not the disc cause i tried like 6 of my backups from wave 2 all the way to wave 6 but it still reads my store bought copies (FYI have not burned any AP2.5 games cause didn't wanna risk getting banned).

My disk drive has the first Benq LT but cant update it due to a new computer that doesn't have the sata chipset like my old motherboard did.

Also i noticed i have a new channel thing saying Xbox Beta?

Idk wtf that is......

Xbox Beta? Pretty sure they made some people update to that to test if their anti-piracy update will work. It's most likely that, but idk how to downgrade from that...pretty sure you can't

beelicious

beelicious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(FYI have not burned any AP2.5 games cause didn't wanna risk getting banned).

games can be updated to AP 2.5 (doubt that game has though)
I would look into finding a way to update to LT+
has your dashboard number changed?

U

unrealevil360

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk about the dash number. never really kept up with that lol, i just dont wanna spend about $40 bucks with shipping for that sata chipset card & it still not work. Thanks guys anyway. If anybody finds out anymore i'm gonna keep looking into it my self but let me know if you guys hear anything. If i do i'll post it here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register