MY 1st GOOD SIG! LOOK now!!

Discussion in 'The Graveyard' started by Monster Energy, Jan 30, 2009 with 30 replies and 488 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monster Energy

Monster Energy Enthusiast

Ratings:

2. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    Not too bad. Keep practicing, and you'll be truly 31337 in no time.

3. Abolfazl

Abolfazl Contributor

Ratings:
    1680x1050? Fits my monitor perfectly :tongue:

Looks good. I think the text should resemble your name though

4. OP
    Monster Energy

Ratings:
    Ya boi..Your welcome

5. Mizwax

Mizwax Member

Ratings:
    dude, that is sick.
    i want! lol

:thumbup:

6. Jay

Jay Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Dude no... just no. I appreciate you guys saying its good but it's really not. What he needs is critiquing and criticism. Not a pat on the back.

With that out of the way. I'd get rid of that little designed by thing since it's distracting and also scrap the 360 because I have no idea what it's doing. The background looks good but that's about it. Try and blend the text better. Use more opacity/layers/glow effects.

7. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah it's a tad large for a sig, but it's still pretty good! :thumbup:

8. OP
    Monster Energy

Ratings:
    i knew there would be some ****head that would post something on here..Oh well..how but u go **** yourself and i thank all the rest of u:tongue: i know its big so they people that want it as a wallpaper could use it. but my sig is small. Ill keep messing with photoshop and try to make sum new ones.:biggrin: If u appreciate press the THANKS button. Later fans

just click the image and it gets big

9. heytheree

heytheree Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It looks stupid. The shadow is toooo dark. And not everyone is going to like it. And don't say it's good, especially when you're a beginner.

10. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Are you serious? He was trying to give you some constructive criticism because to be completely honest it really doesn't look that amazing. I mean good job on it being your first but you gotta be open to some criticism.

11. Mizwax

Mizwax Member

Ratings:
    jay was trying to tell you what you need to think more about. hes cool and he would know. and i never noticed the guns (i think they are guns?) in the background cause i just looked at it small. those take away from it.

also, in the small one the 360 looks like a shadow. didnt notice that either. i think it would look better if you took everything out and just put your name in that font across it.

btw, what font is that?

12. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Damn people get so mad on this forum..He was just trying to help you...Calm down

13. sixworkss

sixworkss Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    ^Agreed.

This is more of a banner. I'd say 2/10. Needs blending, better arrangement, different text.

14. Mizwax

Mizwax Member

Ratings:
    i think the text is pretty sweet...

15. Jay

Jay Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Wow lol if you can't take an criticism you aren't going to make it anywhere as an artist.

One thing you need to develop very quickly is a iron skin towards what people say to your work. Chances are it's going to come across sounding harsh but usually it's right and they're just trying to help you improve and get better.

This is something I first learned when starting out 3d modelling.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Its OK. 360 should be removed.

But really, are you serious? He was criticizing you to help you out. If you can't take criticism then don't post a thread like this. He was being a **** at all, its you who were bring a **** with a reply like that...

17. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    QFT on these

Its WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYY too big to be considered a sig, and 360 just looks out of place. The "designed by" should be gone

18. OP
    Monster Energy

Ratings:
    u ppl dont get it do u..its my sig. I also posted it so u ppl could see it big. Tards. Some ppl make me so angry:cursing:

19. Sharp Focus

Sharp Focus Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah, these days se7en is turning in to people that are arseholes.

• Like Like x 1
  20. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    It doesn't look like it should be a sig but more of a background, you need to keep working as your first its not bad but it isn't good either, i don't want to lie to you its just like cheating in school, your only cheating yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.