• Start date
  • Views 1,700
Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
That is one sexy mother******* launcher. That is beauty. I really want my first exotic.

Respite

Respite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
earth might have been patched 
Destinations
  • The Hive of the holy “Treasure Cave” have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in Skywatch have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 6)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in Forgotten Shore have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in Ember Caves have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in the Shattered Coast have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in the Barrens have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 20)

that the area's that have been fixxed.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is one sexy mother******* launcher. That is beauty. I really want my first exotic.
Gjallarhorn_FP_concept.jpg

isnt it lol the lens though its like a billion dollar monacle (it was meant to blast peasants hahahah) 
earth might have been patched 
Destinations
  • The Hive of the holy “Treasure Cave” have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in Skywatch have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 6)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in Forgotten Shore have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in Ember Caves have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in the Shattered Coast have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 10)
  • Respawn timers for monster caves in the Barrens have been normalized to 40 seconds (increased from 20)

that the area's that have been fixxed.
:/ sucks lol

Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Gjallarhorn_FP_concept.jpg

isnt it lol the lens though its like a billion dollar monacle (it was meant to blast peasants hahahah) 

:/ sucks lol
Lmfao, I just need a few days off work and some day, some day, I will achieve such greatness.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would love if Xur's engram was a weapon one tomorrow. Hoping for the Hawkmoon to be on sale.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
nice ! i have about 26 strange coins ready for xur tomorrow.

Would love if Xur's engram was a weapon one tomorrow. Hoping for the Hawkmoon to be on sale.

I'm hoping with all these pathetic updates today (Instead of one's that actually need addressing like the disconnecting issues!) that Xur will have all kinds of things, maybe at even a slightly reduced price... But with the way the game has gone so far, it wouldn't surprise me if they actually increased the prices!!!

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
man...same here hope to see warlock gear as well. 
I'm callin BS. It says Beta Build.
before being a smart *** (i sense you lack common sense as well) i was unable to transfer the screenshot from my ps4 (i was at work when i posted it) so i google searched the image for the RL, judging that you are a newbie on here making enemies is not a smart move. 
I'm hoping with all these pathetic updates today (Instead of one's that actually need addressing like the disconnecting issues!) that Xur will have all kinds of things, maybe at even a slightly reduced price... But with the way the game has gone so far, it wouldn't surprise me if they actually increased the prices!!!
20 strange coins lol i hope not but i do hope to see more than 5 items perhaps 10 items ?

MaKracker

MaKracker

Reaction score
Sin$
man...same here hope to see warlock gear as well. 

before being a smart *** (i sense you lack common sense as well) i was unable to transfer the screenshot from my ps4 (i was at work when i posted it) so i google searched the image for the RL, judging that you are a newbie on here making enemies is not a smart move.
You couldn't do a simple screen shoot of your RL on the Destiny app... I'm gonna stick with BS

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You couldn't do a simple screen shoot of your RL on the Destiny app... I'm gonna stick with BS
and who the f*** are you that i have to prove that ? screenshot destiny app and upload in imgur f*** that im at work i dont have time for that ****, you dont believe me guess what IDGAF.

MaKracker

MaKracker

Reaction score
Sin$
and who the **** are you that i have to prove that ? screenshot destiny app and upload in imgur **** that im at work i dont have time for that ****, you dont believe me guess what IDGAF.
Lol Don't have time to post a legit pic. But got plenty of time to google and post a pic and continue to defend it. Hahaha Attention whore get back to work.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Don't have time to post a legit pic. But got plenty of time to google and post a pic and continue to defend it. Hahaha Attention whore get back to work.
the only attention whore is you why bother to reply back let alone comment on here ? dumba**.

Top Bottom
Login
Register