What's new

Patched Mwr splitscreen cagematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
vCasper

vCasper

Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it on XB1 after trying for a couple of days....
You have to time it perfectly between the "please wait" & "reading storage" prompts.
The lag switch really helped out..

GeoHD

GeoHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it on XB1 after trying for a couple of days....
You have to time it perfectly between the "please wait" & "reading storage" prompts.
The lag switch really helped out..
Even the Lag Switch still didn't help me, some how my xbox or getting onto the servers seems to be extremely quick. You guys are lucky.

T

ThreeEver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to get this to work, as soon as I hit cage match it says "fetching profile" then just goes away and doesn't work

Frozsin

Frozsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give a tip, you want to hit A on your main controller a little before you even sign into your second account. Continue spamming A very fast. Also, you may not even have to back out 4 times. I was able to get my second account into my lobby right after selecting Cage match. I might make a video tomorrow going over helpful tips to do the glitch.

Conductives

Conductives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope they don't patch it for a while! Nice find.

M

Modesty

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work at all for me, before reading save device disappears it locks me out of being able to select cage match so no matter how fast I am I physically can't try and get in a cage match

evilsworseside

evilsworseside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work at all for me, before reading save device disappears it locks me out of being able to select cage match so no matter how fast I am I physically can't try and get in a cage match
Still works. I get it about my second time every time. The Lag switch helps a lot. It makes it pretty easy so just up the lag if you use a switch

L

luigi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works but it is a pita for me. The main difference I notice from the video is that when he gets to the lobby select he can select cage match straight away. Which makes the next step easier. for me it lags out and I am unable to move for a second or two, which makes it much harder to do the next step in time.

evilsworseside

evilsworseside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works but it is a pita for me. The main difference I notice from the video is that when he gets to the lobby select he can select cage match straight away. Which makes the next step easier. for me it lags out and I am unable to move for a second or two, which makes it much harder to do the next step in time.
It does the same for me but I'm really good at it now. Usually takes me 1 or 2 tries. Just spam standard and try to get in an out if cage match as fast as possible. Using a lag switch helps alot

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It does the same for me but I'm really good at it now. Usually takes me 1 or 2 tries. Just spam standard and try to get in an out if cage match as fast as possible. Using a lag switch helps alot
What lag switch do you use and what settings mate?

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm this works, 04/12/2017 01:07 GMT.
Don't give up, took me like 30 tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register