Patched MWR PRESTIGE GLITCH TO LEVEL 1000K

• Thread starter XclusiveNYC
  • Start date
  • Views 10,624
X

XclusiveNYC

Reaction score
Sin$
What's up guys so I basically explained what happen in the video if you guys have any idea on how to do it on your main account ! Someone link me to a tutorial because this was all done by mistake if not let's figure it out ! Cause it's possible to glitch to 1k check my video for proof !

So far what I know is you go on a stream app like Netflix and watch something get invited by a friend and have two controllers already in a lobby when you accept you a get a Xbox communication error and it glitches your split screen somewhere in between like that I really want to figure this out !!

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw someone on Reddit yesterday who was in a situation like this, except it deranked them to minus 1billion xp on console, Seems like something is wrong with this latest update.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If only the stats weren't super negative and it stuck...

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured out a much simpler way to do it, but this only works if you have a physical copy of MWR. If your copy is digital, this does not apply to you. This is only tested on Xbox One.
Have yourself and a guest signed in at the main multiplayer screen, where it has "Find Match" and all of that jazz. Eject the MWR disc using the physical button on the console. Quickly insert it back in by hand. It should load up the Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition screen. Choose MWR. It will say "Reading Storage Device" for a very long time, before telling you that the connection to the Xbox LIVE servers have been interrupted. Accept this prompt, and then it should load both you and your guest in, and the guest will have the glitched level 1K and the crazy stats. It will also have bizarre classes, and its character will either be a randomly assigned one or the default one. The character will not be holding a weapon, and he will appear blurry.
I tried this with an account signed into the second controller, but nothing happened. This only works with a guest.
Xxc9huO.png

gtD0iJw.png

X XclusiveNYC , if you are still interested.

Last edited:
U

uSys

Reaction score
Sin$
I figured out a much simpler way to do it, but this only works if you have a physical copy of MWR. If your copy is digital, this does not apply to you. This is only tested on Xbox One.
Have yourself and a guest signed in at the main multiplayer screen, where it has "Find Match" and all of that jazz. Eject the MWR disc using the physical button on the console. Quickly insert it back in by hand. It should load up the Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition screen. Choose MWR. It will say "Reading Storage Device" for a very long time, before telling you that the connection to the Xbox LIVE servers have been interrupted. Accept this prompt, and then it should load both you and your guest in, and the guest will have the glitched level 1K and the crazy stats. It will also have bizarre classes, and its character will either be a randomly assigned one or the default one. The character will not be holding a weapon, and he will appear blurry.
I tried this with an account signed into the second controller, but nothing happened. This only works with a guest.
Xxc9huO.png

gtD0iJw.png

X XclusiveNYC , if you are still interested.
Does this work still?

Top Bottom
Login
Register