MW4 LEAKED POSTER!

• Thread starter Faris Bakkar
  • Start date
  • Views 771
F

Faris Bakkar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY GUYS THIS IS A LEAKED POSTER THAT LOOKS LEGIT. THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS.

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Fake and gay.

Like your youtube channel.

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
To be fair if they brought back Sledgehammer to work on another COD I think I would stop buying them. They did such a terrible job with MW3, I liked it but the game itself was just full of crap. It was an insult to put IW on the case. Also this is fake. People need to learn that when a photo is taken it is most likely fake, phones come with video cameras now, it would be more plausible if it was a video.

F

Faris Bakkar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair if they brought back Sledgehammer to work on another COD I think I would stop buying them. They did such a terrible job with MW3, I liked it but the game itself was just full of crap. It was an insult to put IW on the case. Also this is fake. People need to learn that when a photo is taken it is most likely fake, phones come with video cameras now, it would be more plausible if it was a video.

Well we just have to wait and see.

B

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Reaction score
This is the fakest thing I've ever seen.

H

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
No would be the appropriate response to this.

G

Gamealicious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fake like your tits.

G

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Reaction score
lol. when i heard about mw3 i almost stopped buying cod games. once i heard about bo2 i did stop buying them. if i hear mw4 confirmed ill stop playing cod games. no way in hell im buying yet another repeat of mw2.

J

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
idk what to say to this

P

Se7enSinsOpie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fake! since when does neversoft help with call of duty? never!! stupid kids posting stupid crap

C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
fake! since when does neversoft help with call of duty? never!! stupid kids posting stupid crap
I feel like I read somewhere that Neversoft was going to be a part of the next Call of Duty. It doesn't mean I think this poster is legitimate though.

S

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
This is not real and if it was, I think it would be even worse than MW3 which was bad enough.

Top Bottom