Not open for further replies.
xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it a trinity or a corona?
I'm pretty sure it would be a corona because the forza bundles were being shipped with those but I can get a MW3 xbox cheap with a broken DVD drive (Plan to RGH it so idc about the drive).
Valid answer will get +rep

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can RGH the MW3 console, not too sure.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can RGH the MW3 console, not too sure.
I didn't think so but I wanna be sure before I purchase this one. No point in wasting money if it can't be exploited

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I tried a search on the internet and I didn't get any results back. The consoles were made in September so they could be shown at Call of Duty XP so it seems to be a touchy subject, I will keep looking.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I tried a search on the internet and I didn't get any results back. The consoles were made in September so they could be shown at Call of Duty XP so it seems to be a touchy subject, I will keep looking.
no real point in searching I've looked everywhere and no luck.
Was hoping someone on here actually purchased one and checked the mobo out but guess not

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
no real point in searching I've looked everywhere and no luck.
Was hoping someone on here actually purchased one and checked the mobo out but guess not

I have just been looking at the revisions and it seems the Corona board was made in August 2011 and the manufacture dates of the MW3 consoles are after that. My guess is it isn't RGH-able.

204 Modz

204 Modz

Mooo
Reaction score
Sin$
buy it and buy a ODE? its remotely close to a jtag:tongue:

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
buy it and buy a ODE? its remotely close to a jtag:tongue:

...not even close... and since it will be a Lite-On DG-16D5s, you won't be able to get the dummy, so good luck with that.

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The original Slim uses a 10.83A power supply, the Corona uses a 9.6A power supply. My MW3 console has a 9.6A power supply, so I'd assume that all MW3 consoles are Coronas.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Key words in post point to a joke

You were referring to the piracy aspect, you had no idea that it wasn't even possible to use one with that DVD drive.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
The original Slim uses a 10.83A power supply, the Corona uses a 9.6A power supply. My MW3 console has a 9.6A power supply, so I'd assume that all MW3 consoles are Coronas.
Thank you very much for this post

204 Modz

204 Modz

Mooo
Reaction score
Sin$
You were referring to the piracy aspect, you had no idea that it wasn't even possible to use one with that DVD drive.
Well if it was the older mobo he could've had a DVD drive that you can extract the dvd drive from.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if it was the older mobo he could've had a DVD drive that you can extract the dvd drive from.

But we are talking about the new mobo.

Also iMoses will lawyer you on this, I aint trying to flame/start an argument but he knows his s***.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a bunch of xboxes that I would do that to if I felt like wasting $100 on a drive emulator thats coming to the end of its time already. I also have alot of different ways to play pirated games as is (JTAG, RGH, and Flashed drives). I'm trying to open shop on RGH and JTAG consoles for cheap prices and I just wanted to know what the motherboard was before I bought it.

204 Modz

204 Modz

Mooo
Reaction score
Sin$
But it was obviously a Corona.
I'm going to stop now, but in his original post he was asking if it was or wasn't and i didn't see any conclusive post that said it is definitely a corona so i just thought i'd throw in my two cents

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
correct in my original post I asked what the motherboard was. I knew the forza bundles were shipping with the new motherboards but I wanted to be sure the new MW3 xboxes were being shipped with them, even tho I was nearly 100% sure they would be. Question has been answered just lock the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register