My MW3 Wallpaper made by me​
MW3Wallpaper.jpg

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
It would look sick with the actuall game poster for mw3 but good work on this one I like it.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice poster but do you notice the top of that soldier's head? He's missing his brain.

King David

King David

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill straight up honest since no one else is, this wallpaper really is not that great at all the cuts are terribly done and look like they were made using a soft eraser, everything is blurry, the resolution is low and overall it looks like you spent about 4 minutes on it.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill straight up honest since no one else is, this wallpaper really is not that great at all the cuts are terribly done and look like they were made using a soft eraser, everything is blurry, the resolution is low and overall it looks like you spent about 4 minutes on it.
He only has 5 post and your baggin on him? Just because other members see the graphic different then you do you shoulden't be an a**h*** about it. Atleast he took the time to attempt to make something to show off and I personally don't know his experience in photoshop but if it was his first time I'd say it came out pretty good. You should keep your trolling comments to yourself man.

Spaceman

Spaceman

among the stars
Artist Stickied Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He only has 5 post and your baggin on him? Just because other members see the graphic different then you do you shoulden't be an a**h*** about it. Atleast he took the time to attempt to make something to show off and I personally don't know his experience in photoshop but if it was his first time I'd say it came out pretty good. You should keep your trolling comments to yourself man.
This is the graphics showoff section whether he has 5 or 5,000 post doesn't matter his work is going to be CnC either way. Any if you read the rules anything but CnC is considered spam
Everything Kind David said is 100% correct.
Back to CnC:
The whole thing is over blurred and LQ
You blurred the text which I dont really get
The whole things just very choppy

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, king david is 200% correct. The render is horrible, try to use renders that are pre-cut instead of cutting them yourself. It's really blurry, and the background is beyond basic. Try to use things that aren't just layer effects.

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Very Horrible render why blur everything? All you did was get the text template pasted It on a blurred out BG and erased the render...Welcome to the Graphics Showoff Section :wink:

S

speedycuban

#ellsforadmin
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't post your graphics here if you cant take in the opinions of others whether they are complementary or criticizing, art is subjective to each person viewing it so to one person it might look good, to another it might not, there is no rule saying you have to agree with the person posting above you on how something looks.

The Nino

I NEED NEW NAME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are 15 but this kid is 13 lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prr3kDhbIZ0&feature=channel_video_title

also I agree With King David

and yes almost everyone here is 15+ -.-

The Nino

I NEED NEW NAME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats sick.
I'm 12 -_-
Also the MW3 Wallpaper looks pretty good. The render of the guy looks kinda bad though.
7/10

ALMOST <_< lol

anyway on Topic:
I will give you 3/10
I really dont like the text how its smudged + its really blurry
and try not to use soft brush to cut out your renders
try using a pen tool or watch some tuts on youtube

Top Bottom
Login
Register