What's new

Solved MW3 update loop after installing deception mod

R

RGHmodmemo

Reaction score
I'm new to all these rgh thing, so basically I downloaded a mod called Deception and there were 2 files. One called Deception_Menu.Manga and the other one is default_mp.xex. After I put these two files in MW3 directory and replaced default_mp.xex with the original file, I start to have problem of this update loop whenever I try to play multiplayer game.

However, I can play campaign and Spec Ops but whenever I try to go online and play, the update thing starts again and again and stays in the loop forever even though the update progress is 100% complete.

I did download a clean default_mp.xex (I think it's clean but I doubt it because I'm still having same problem) so I don't know what else to do. I don't want to touch any other settings as I fear it might mess things up more.

If I buy MW3 disc game, will I be able to play in multiplayer then, or do I still need to fix this default_mp.xex? I have deleted the 2 files from Deception menu and thought the new default_mp.xex would work but no luck.

I have no clue what else to do. Maybe a link to the guide or any other help would be appreciated. Thanks!

HYX

HYX

... .... .- .-- -.
Administrator
Lifetime
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Check that your game is on the latest TU.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register