What's new

Mw3 TU24

D

DecedentPain

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got into modding with an rgh a couple days ago and im still getting the ropes of things but im still very confused when it comes to using xbox neighborhood and adding things like Title Updates to games. Modern warfare 3 for example, I keep getting into a title update loop everytime I launch the game so I want to manually install Title Update 24 to try and fix it. I have the TU on my pc ready to put into neighborhood and I'm pretty sure I know where to put it also im just confused on what I actually need to copy over from the winrar file. I don't see a single file with the name of a usual TU, its all just patches for maps, survival, and special ops, along with another default.xexp default_mp.xex and default_mp.xexp file. Can someone please help and explain what I actually need to copy into neighborhood.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Use horizon and inject the TU file on your computer to a USB, take the USB and move move it from USB>Xbox using the retail dashboard. :smile:

Upvote 0
D

DecedentPain

Reaction score
Sin$
Use horizon and inject the TU file on your computer to a USB, take the USB and move move it from USB>Xbox using the retail dashboard. :smile:
Im actually in bed right now for work but the second I get home from work tomorrow I will try that and report back with if it worked or not. Thank you, I really appreciate the help ?

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im actually in bed right now for work but the second I get home from work tomorrow I will try that and report back with if it worked or not. Thank you, I really appreciate the help ?
Also make sure that if you pull the TU from Xbox Unity that it is the TU that matches your .xex file in terms of Media ID.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register