G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XRPC TOOL BY XBOX360LSBEST v 3.0.3 is not working at all as of TU 24

Smokey xKoVx's Multi Tool v2.5

Most things are working as of TU24

Except Unlock all. Note unlock all will work for most things but not emblems & TITLE CARDS. If you click on unlock all you will get that error from above

DeathRGH Tools REMASTERED
TOOL Works for something's only
Under multiplayer tab most works
In the Multiplayer Clients tab
Tool will freeze when using most of the features.
Multiplayer visuals will usually
Crash console when used

Recovery tab
Somethings still work

So people have your say
& share your knowledge here what tools are working for you as of TU24

I wanted to say thanks to all off the tools creators because without them we wouldn't of had any of the tools above
Those tools were working fine till 9th -10th-2018 bad sadly TU24 CAME OUT DESTROYING Most of them in Someway & some all together. We need their creators to update them again. & I am not sure if all of them are still being updated:frown: anymore.

If anyone has Source code for them from their creators we might be able to update them. If you are the creator of the tool please leave a reply.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you're expecting to happen. Many of the tools will be useless because of the new TU, especially since many of the developers are no longer around. I'll take this opportunity to remind you of our stance on releasing other members' work without permission.

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you're expecting to happen. Many of the tools will be useless because of the new TU, especially since many of the developers are no longer around. I'll take this opportunity to remind you of our stance on releasing other members' work without permission.
Yeah i know that "Cakes". I am not suggesting remaking their work without their permission but some creators leave source code if people would like to update them again if the tool is no longer supported.. but good point because others who didn't know that will know that now.

My point is to raise awareness of what to expect from the tools above. & awareness might spark the spread of knowledge & Get the creators to update them again

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read what I wrote "If anyone has Source code for them from their creators we might be able to update them. If you are the creator of the tool" i wasn't in no way saying we should update it without their permission. I was directly asking if you are the creator we as in the community if we find the offsets would you like to work together to fix it.
I am aware of the rules & I myself write small programs & wouldn't like my work being altered without my permission.

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats tu24 new update can someone send me the link
Tu 24
TU is short for TITLE UPDATE

TU 24= TITLE UPDATE 24
THE mods were designed for TU23

If you are playing mw3 online you will already have it

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
There really is no need for a tool when there are all client menu's with stats, Unlock All, Custom Classes etc... For example - Medakas C**k... I mean the tools are great but they're pretty much useless with these menu's being out...

xPetti

xPetti

Reaction score
Sin$
Wasn't sure if you updated this on any of your lists, but Destruction (the PAID version) is updated for TU24 and TU9 now on mw2.

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tools for all achievements on tu24?
I believe there are only 3 out that I know of that has unlock all achievements from my knowledge... Could be wrong tho, would just need to look around on google & YouTube.

iCrazyGaming

iCrazyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe there are only 3 out that I know of that has unlock all achievements from my knowledge... Could be wrong tho, would just need to look around on google & YouTube.
Im all good i found one awhile back

Top Bottom
Login
Register