What's new

Unsolved MW3 TU24 Mod Menu?

X

xexsquidz

Reaction score
Hello I've been searching for awhile now and can't seem to find any free working mw3 tu24 mod menus. Is there any out?

If not and someone is working on one i'd be glad to help/test i'm an experienced coder

A

akaEffects

Reaction score
A little late but...

How do i use a "example menu".xex file for the mod menu and not a .dll file? could you possibly explain that to me or find a video that could. i thought you just dragged the .dll file into the root of the mw3 directory and it works. i have it working by doing that offline with tu23. is this method only for tu23?

X

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
How do i use a "example menu".xex file for the mod menu and not a .dll file? could you possibly explain that to me or find a video that could. i thought you just dragged the .dll file into the root of the mw3 directory and it works. i have it working by doing that offline with tu23. is this method only for tu23?
this is TU24 you need to update your game and the "xex" needs to be in dashlaunch set it as a plugin and save the .ini and restart your console then start the game and it should be ready to go theres a lot of tutos out there of how to set up a plugin on dashlaunch :biggrin:

Top Bottom