What's new

Mod Menu MW3 TU24 Menu Base

L

lmUnknown

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up guys,
I found this base and updated it to TU24.
All credits to whoever made it. I just simply updated it.

Controls:
Aim + Knife: Open/Close
Knife: Go Back
X: Select

Download:

virus scan

Picture:

Last edited by a moderator:
coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming this is DLL, looks similar to many of the bases currently out there. Well done however!

L

lmUnknown

Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming this is DLL, looks similar to many of the bases currently out there. Well done however!
Nah its xex, I can't be bothered converting to .dll when it's just something that literally took about 20 minutes... and it is a base thats already released haha, think the guys called xbltiesla or something like that? I found it on youtube tbh which is why I havent taken any credits :smile: still waiting on your new project to come out man, looks sick af

xChillest

xChillest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly not sure how many people are interested in it, so I don't see the point on creating a thread about it. But L lmUnknown sorry if it seems like I'm jacking your thread, just trying to add to it :biggrin:
A while ago I updated the IW5M dll source to tu24. Didn't think anyone would want but I'm probably wrong, so here's a download to the dll and the patch.s file, both updated to tu24. If you need an xex file for it then just read the readme.
Virus scan for the paranoid
Good job brother! Glad to see some mw3 tu24 content coming out.

L

lmUnknown

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly not sure how many people are interested in it, so I don't see the point on creating a thread about it. But L lmUnknown sorry if it seems like I'm jacking your thread, just trying to add to it :biggrin:
A while ago I updated the IW5M dll source to tu24. Didn't think anyone would want but I'm probably wrong, so here's a download to the dll and the patch.s file, both updated to tu24. If you need an xex file for it then just read the readme.
Virus scan for the paranoid
Don't worry about it haha, I only released this one as a simple base because its so easy to understand and get the jist of how c++ works and maybe people can learn something from it. and nah add all you want to this thread, if anything people can learn from the base I've updated and when they feel confident enough they can read through your IW5M source and learn more :smile: hopefully see some good sh*t coming out for mw3 soon enough

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
nice :smile:. Now I need to figure out how to add mods to it.

modifyy

modifyy

Reaction score
Sin$
i drop this download in my mw3 folder on rgh correct? then launch from default.xex?

Y

youchiro23

Reaction score
Sin$
is there any mod menu like this for the campaign and spec ops for ps3

Top Bottom
Login
Register