What's new

Solved MW3: Survival mode. Instant round ban rate.

• Thread starter xHDInspire
  • Start date
  • Views 2,723
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

iJamie29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Se7ensins.

Long time since I last posted. I was just wondering as I have used the Instant rounds survival mode save. I went to wave 49 in 1hr 20 mins using it. Playing on solo survival. What sort of ban will I receive if any? will I get banned from online multiplayer (Kill confirmed and TDM online)

Please get back and help myself as well as the community.

Thanks
Jamie.

B

boii

Getting There
Reaction score
No one knows yet.

X

iJamie29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think the type of ban will be?

X

iJamie29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do you think the action will begin then from IW?

X

iJamie29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really know why I did it. I guess I was testing it lol

U

UMadBrolKThxBai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did it not realizing 50 was high up there. Got 20 something on one of the maps. About crapped myself when I saw I was that high. I was expecting around 2000 or something. Bad thing is, is that I have it done in less than 30 mins. So yea if anyone is going to get banned, its me. Lol, I will inform you if I do.

M

Mellor1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think IW cares about spec ops or campaign. just multiplayer just like mw2

H

Hackzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why'd you post this in the modding section?

C

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Reaction score
Probably no ban, unless you get REALLY high rounds. i mean they cant detect it

I

ItsMyXbox360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kinda hope they don't ban people from the game but then idrc because I only did it for the achievements.... I could care less about my ranking on the leaderboards

M

Mellor1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah IW doesnt care about spec ops so dont worry just dont do something stupid like wave 20000 in 3 hours or something like that and u will be fine

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
Stop worrying yourself about IW and just enjoy the Survival mods bro :smile: If you're concerned about your main account you could always use a 2nd account.

M

MONKEY7000

yosup
Reaction score
nah IW doesnt care about spec ops so dont worry just dont do something stupid like wave 20000 in 3 hours or something like that and u will be fine
Because they invented it for the lulz

J

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Just round skip then waste a bunch of time on a level so it looks like its legit, if you can do that with those mods, no idea

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you round skip on survival then do it on the waves with the chopper gunners and sit in a place where they can't shoot you and your time will go up.

P

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
if you round skip on survival then do it on the waves with the chopper gunners and sit in a place where they can't shoot you and your time will go up.
this is what i did....not saying its not gonna get ya banned...but it will make ur times look alot more legit

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is what i did....not saying its not gonna get ya banned...but it will make ur times look alot more legit

People should keep playing on bootleg I got to 39, No one likes to play on this map to get on the high on the leader boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom