What's new

Tutorial **MW3** Radar Hack and Thermal Vision Hack?

N

nahbro

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd pay $100+ if anybody could tell me how to get my hands on this:

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Radar Hack.

Steps for getting Unlimited UAV.

>Go to private match.
>Go to Settings
>Enable UAV Always On
>???????
>Profit!

Steps for getting Thermal.

>Download the modded CMR gametype
>Use it in Private Matches
>???????
>Profit!

Desire Desire

Dime Bag

Dime Bag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really should of done more research before posting this.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait if I give you this "mod" will you give me £100 instead of $100?

N

nahbro

Reaction score
Sin$
So if I did all of that I'd be able to use it in a GameBattles tournament? And how do I get the CMR Mods?
And if I enabled UAV always on, it'd appear like that for all of the players. Some players have figured out how to get it just to themselves and use it in GB tourneys.

Cpt Charisma

toady231

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I did all of that I'd be able to use it in a GameBattles tournament? And how do I get the CMR Mods?
And if I enabled UAV always on, it'd appear like that for all of the players. Some players have figured out how to get it just to themselves and use it in GB tourneys.
i believe that the radar always on is in the options set-up, so that is not a hack as long as its in a private match that is and as for the thermal visions just ask around, im sure someone here has them in their vault.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

Why are your trying to cheat on gb ? Why.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are your trying to cheat on gb ? Why.

Lol I already ranted about this but I'm going to do it again.

Cheating in GB is dumb. The whole point of GB is to make it to tournaments. What happens when you cheat your way to the top, then got absolutely DESTROYED by the other teams who are damn good? You'll be a laughing stock.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I already ranted about this but I'm going to do it again.

Cheating in GB is dumb. The whole point of GB is to make it to tournaments. What happens when you cheat your way to the top, then got absolutely DESTROYED by the other teams who are damn good? You'll be a laughing stock.
GB Is always full of stupid kids who try to cheat now. So much for the old days when the good kids played gb. The averages played the game, and the whack people cried when they lost.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG THATS IN PRIVATE MATCH THE GREY XP GIVES IT AWAY INSTANTLY... CMR MODS (SIMPLE)

Top Bottom
Login
Register