• Thread starter MeanHavoc10
  • Start date
  • Views 1,670
M

MeanHavoc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble with deciding what is better. Comment so I can get opinions. BF3 has better graphics but MW3 if it's like MW2 has easy maps to understand and easier way of leveling up. Just my opinion!

LongBeachIsland

LongBeachIsland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have yoy played the BF3 beta? I thought I was still trippy... I wasnt. I was really under the map!!!

Mw3
/nuffsaid

A

Ausboss

Reaction score
Sin$
BF3- Battle Field 3 was much more realistic in my opinion. With the realistic recoil, graphics, movement, and amount of bullets to kill. What I didn't like about BF3 was the spawn killing, unfair spawns, campers, flashlights, ect.

MW3-MW3 is of the famous line of Call of Duty Franchise, everyone is going to buy the game no matter if it's crap or not. MW3 isn't as realistic as BF3 but still a good game to play.

Hope this helped :smile:

xReap3rxAR

xSkL ArMaNdO 59

Space: TheFinalFrontier
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you think there are enough "MW3 vs BF3" threads?

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can people just stop comparing.... There is plenty of places to look at and compare. Me however, am getting mw3 and battlefield but battlefield for PC due to better graphics on there.

Gambino

The Chaos

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Both, and why can't people acknowledge that the BF3 they're playing is a beta?

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
MW3 because everything about the Battlefield franchise and every game they come out with sucks!!!

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have yoy played the BF3 beta? I thought I was still trippy... I wasnt. I was really under the map!!!

Mw3
/nuffsaid
*cough*BETA*cough*Month old build*cough*

OT:
BF3: I'm tired of CoD. Whenever I ask anyone why MW3 is better than BF3 they don't know what to say, then say something like "There's a new killstreak!!1!!1!!111!!" or "new map!!!1!!111!!". Its just, same old s***. Just take a look at how the BF series has improved over the years, then compare that to CoD. Yes, the change from 3 to 4 was good, bu apart from that they've literally made no game-changing differences.

iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Mw3
/nuffsaid
It is a BETA. There are going to be glitches.

BF3- Battle Field 3 was much more realistic in my opinion. With the realistic recoil, graphics, movement, and amount of bullets to kill. What I didn't like about BF3 was the spawn killing, unfair spawns, campers, flashlights, ect.

MW3-MW3 is of the famous line of Call of Duty Franchise, everyone is going to buy the game no matter if it's crap or not. MW3 isn't as realistic as BF3 but still a good game to play.

Hope this helped :smile:

+rep :smile:
The problems will be fixed in the regular game.

BF3 because everything about the Call of Duty franchise is minor changes!!!
Fixed

Mw3 reason: bf is too small
It is the BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having trouble with deciding what is better. Comment so I can get opinions. BF3 has better graphics but MW3 if it's like MW2 has easy maps to understand and easier way of leveling up. Just my opinion!
Both. Both are going to be good games and when you get mad at CoD which is inevitable, you will want something else to play.

Top Bottom
Login
Register