• Thread starter Iwesley93I
  • Start date
  • Views 4,678
Iwesley93I

Iwesley93I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i connect to the servers then go to system link but it shows my system link stats not online and im signed into xbox live
why is that happening?
did they hotfix anything?

Iwesley93I

Iwesley93I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my online stats dont show in system link when im signed into xbox live

it shows my system link rank,stats ect anyone no why?

D

DanielHopkins09

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been able to get my online stat's to show while in my JTAG's systemlink game, here's a video: . The only problem I'm having is getting the '1 kill rank 80' to work on the retail, the xp come's up as if it's a private match (Silver).

Iwesley93I

Iwesley93I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can get your online stats to show in system link when your signed into xbox live but i am signed into live and when i go system link it shows my system link stats

Vegas

Vegas

wtf is up Kyle
Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
you can get your online stats to show in system link when your signed into xbox live but i am signed into live and when i go system link it shows my system link stats
If it works, then why isnt it? There is only one possible answer & its that it doesnt work.

Iwesley93I

Iwesley93I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it works, then why isnt it? There is only one possible answer & its that it doesnt work.

are you dumb?

I SAID IT DOES WORK theres a video above with that kids online stats showing but when i go system link it shows my system link/offline stats WHY?

Iwesley93I

Iwesley93I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now to get your online stats to show in system link i thought you need to be signed into xbox live and connected to MW3 servers i have done that and it still shows my system link stats

Top Bottom
Login
Register