• Thread starter LebronJames
  • Start date
  • Views 1,115
LebronJames

futureproof1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i have like 3 days played on mw3 and i must say it is a lot harder for me than other cods, any advice on doing better? it really makes me mad because i was a beast as the other cods

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you serious, I have a a ridiculous kd compared to the other games, it its probably more easier. And somehow, My win/loss ratio is above 1, any other cod it was less than .5

LebronJames

futureproof1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i have a really high w/l but my kid in other cods is like 1.8 and this game like 1.3 i cannot figure it out

W

WWWWV

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you play CoD4? To me, the game has a similar "feel".

N

NillaWafer774

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't blame yourself. They screwed up the spawns more than any COD game and their multiplayer formula was crafted in SUCH A WAY that most likely people will always stick to each other. The maps are probably the probably

LebronJames

futureproof1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you play CoD4? To me, the game has a similar "feel".
i have a 1.7 in cod 4 its easy, fun and amazing i don't know the maps are very complicated and i love to rush probably not a good combo

M

movielower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.8 KD? How the lol in effing lol is that beasting hahaha... .5 W/L makes it even more trolol

LebronJames

futureproof1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.8 KD? How the lol in effing lol is that beasting hahaha... .5 W/L makes it even more trolol

i have over 15,000 kills with the l96 in black ops and i suck with it shah

i rage quit a lot

P

PremiumPencil

Reaction score
Sin$
not IMO i think its pretty smooth and easy, it really depends who your playing with

N

N a p o l e a n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
imo this cod is much easier my k.d in other cods are 1.5 and in this one its 2.10 with a 5.35 w/l :smile:

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This one does seem more challenging to me than previous titles.

7S Razor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because it's so much bull in this game it's not even funny. Cliff said he added power to guns so now it's like everyone has built in stopping power which is bad because in black ops if I saw someone camping I could easily kill him, now I can't even pull my up sights before getting killed by a camper even with quickdraw. + I've notice that when I shoot someone first their gun bounces to my head and they get an instant headshot kill on me even when they're aiming at my legs and this happens ALOT way more than the cods WAY more.

Scougall

Scougall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This one does seem more challenging to me than previous titles.

I remember back in the CoD 4 day... If you could shoot, you could shoot and that was that

No ****ing motion sensors, portable radars, riot shields and s***.

MaNiaC Xx

MaNiaC Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find I used to get much bigger kill streaks on Black ops but I do consistantly better game by game on MW3

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think its harder personally there arn't any really good maps imo, they need to start making they're own maps instead of taking sections out of campaign :/ haha

L

LiveSeth

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I have a fairly low k/d compared to other CoD games as well. For me it's basically a spawn-kill-die game because of how the spawns and maps are set up.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember back in the CoD 4 day... If you could shoot, you could shoot and that was that

No ****ing motion sensors, portable radars, riot shields and s***.

Exactly, I don't mind by any means but there's so many more variables in the newer titles that separate the masses.

LebronJames

futureproof1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I have a fairly low k/d compared to other CoD games as well. For me it's basically a spawn-kill-die game because of how the spawns and maps are set up.

exactly what i feel, i do go on big kill streaks but its inconsistent

Top Bottom
Login
Register