What's new

Unsolved MW3 Modding Support Questions

D

Discreet

Reaction score
Had a few questions which Needed answering.
1. I try to force host lobbies, but whenever I host lobbies they're always empty and nobody ever joins. I want to be able to host a lobby and play with other people online. How can I go about this?
2. Why can't I unlock all Icons/Calling Cards? When I try to "unlock all", nothing happens with my tool. Unless someone could recommend me a better tool/better menu to use.
3. Is it possible to give a remote recovery to friends on mw3? I know its possible on BO2, but not sure about this game. Not sure how comfortable friends feel about me logging into their accounts.
Let me know how to resolve these issues Thanks!

I should also mention I have an OPEN nat type if that matters for anything.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
You'll need real Xbox Live Gold to find other players, and to unlock all titles and emblems, start a private match and then do the unlock all and then end the game.
And I don't think there's a way for remote recoveries, at least a public release.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
1. I try to force host lobbies, but whenever I host lobbies they're always empty and nobody ever joins. I want to be able to host a lobby and play with other people online. How can I go about this?
Invite someone to your game after it starts or get a real Gold membership. If someone doesn't join your game quick enough when force hosting, you'll get kicked back to the lobby. Inviting a friend to your game will cause the game to continue normally. After the game ends, you can force-start the game to remain host.

Top Bottom