Reaction score
Sin$
can this still be done

Elle

Elle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you try to mod your classes through Elite, you'll automatically get banned, so I wouldn't try that.

Upvote 0
Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you try to mod your classes through Elite, you'll automatically get banned, so I wouldn't try that.
No, you won't get banned, it will just mess up your ELITE classes so you can't use them. Most of the mods you can get on your classes have been patched, so they don't work online.

Upvote 0
Elle

Elle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you won't get banned, it will just mess up your ELITE classes so you can't use them. Most of the mods you can get on your classes have been patched, so they don't work online.
That explains why I got "perma"banned for doing it last week :wink: Granted it's easy to get yourself unbanned, but, considering they mods don't transfer until you get banned and unbanned, I wouldn't call it worth the effort, unless you simply want to reset your mode specific leaderboards.

Upvote 0
zvum

zvum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(MW3 Modded Classes,) can this still be done?

Yes, but there are some extreme limitation depending on where you mod the classes and and which system (PS3/X360) you are attempting to mod on.
There are a few glitches out right now (Not Patched) that will give you mod-like classes. As for really modding your classes, you can only mess with your Offline classes or Default Gametype Classes. The modding of the public classes is currently on the down-low right now. Those who know it, don't want it to be patched. At this point, if you want Public Modded classes. Find someone who knows the glitch and let them borrow your account til' the classes are copied to your public classes.

Personally, I don't mind doing the glitch for anyone who wants to copy over their MP_Data to their public classes. I simply need a folder with the Xboxlive Account + MP_Data you wish to copy onto your Public Classes.

Upvote 0
Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That explains why I got "perma"banned for doing it last week :wink: Granted it's easy to get yourself unbanned, but, considering they mods don't transfer until you get banned and unbanned, I wouldn't call it worth the effort, unless you simply want to reset your mode specific leaderboards.
Well, i have the few modded items that you can get and i have NEVER been banned, even back when i used Akimbo Ext. Mag FMG9's, i never got banned.

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I use teh aug and dont get banned so :smile:
Well, i have the few modded items that you can get and i have NEVER been banned, even back when i used Akimbo Ext. Mag FMG9's, i never got banned.
Post the link to your method in here so he has a idea of whats possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register