• Start date
  • Views 453

Do you have any mods?

• Total voters
Mikeroshreader

Mikeroshreader

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone wants to start a group conversation on skype just add me my name is below

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
A meeting of what? Talking about how bad the game is lol

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A meeting of what? Talking about how bad the game is lol
By "The game", you do mean E.T. on the Atari, right? MW3 is a great game. As a developer myself, i understand the hardships and work put into those games. MW3 is such a big game in terms of customizability. Strike Packages, The amount of Killstreaks were giant. Counting the removed streaks, there were triple Black Ops II's count of streaks. But before this thread turns into a "Does MW3 suck or blow, and explain why" thread, he wants to add people on skype so he can try to get Godmode for MW3. I only did it for PS3, and i do not anymore.

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
By "The game", you do mean E.T. on the Atari, right? MW3 is a great game. As a developer myself, i understand the hardships and work put into those games. MW3 is such a big game in terms of customizability. Strike Packages, The amount of Killstreaks were giant. Counting the removed streaks, there were triple Black Ops II's count of streaks. But before this thread turns into a "Does MW3 suck or blow, and explain why" thread, he wants to add people on skype so he can try to get Godmode for MW3. I only did it for PS3, and i do not anymore.
Why did you waste your time talking about how they work hard on this game ect ect I really don't care its one of top 10 worse shooters out there

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you waste your time talking about how they work hard on this game ect ect I really don't care its one of top 10 worse shooters out there
If you think that, then why are you requesting hacks for it. In fact, why did you buy it if you think that?

fexylgaming

fexylgaming

Reaction score
Sin$
If you think that, then why are you requesting hacks for it. In fact, why did you buy it if you think that?
Yeh i agree with you... Game is amazing... Every single Modern Warfare is! In my opinion the call of duty in between are the faulty ones but i do not complain about them. I like some more than others but in general i am that regular FPS gamer and i play all cod's regardless to drawbacks and advantages

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Uh
Did I make this thread? No
Am I requesting hacks? No
Also I got the game for free and its the lamest cod of all

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Uh
Did I make this thread? No
Am I requesting hacks? No
Also I got the game for free and its the lamest cod of all
1. So what? That means nothing.
2. You're in the MW3 Modding section, that's sort of obvious there...
3. Why are you still playing it then. You're still lurking the forums, so you can't think it sucks that bad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register