What's new

Patched MW3 Map Leak - Terminal To Return!

• Thread starter JordanB1409
  • Start date
  • Views 4,977
JordanB1409

JordanB1409

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please, In Return , Like The Video If It Helped You!

Enjoy!

UT12Rockets

UT12Rockets

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is It Suppose To Be There To Be Leaked? No. Its A Glitch/Mod
Not really a glitch though. Because IW said everything was going to be new. So I'm pretty sure you just saw something weird. An if it were a mod then shouldn't it be under modding?

Justin  Bieber

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
What? Is Was In My Vault? I Recorded It And Gave Coder123 Credit, If You Listened You Would Of Known. Calling Yourself Justin Bieber Tells Me Everything
Cant hear because my computer set up is shot **** that i do not own a set of speakers. And dont hate on the bieber... Im a babe

SHABOOOYA

SHABOOOYA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whoever did this should also try putting other mw2 names in the system like highrise or afghan is that's how it works cause I'm a bit lost

Mastax

v LucKy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whoever did this should also try putting other mw2 names in the system like highrise or afghan is that's how it works cause I'm a bit lost
you could do that you can write anything, for example "MW2"
"63275472" hope this helped :smile:

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I Don't Know Why This Is In Modern Warfare 3 Glitches.

By The Way, It's Really Annoying To Read Text Like This, So Please Stop Typing Like That :smile:

UT12Rockets

UT12Rockets

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I this is a mod then put it under modding. There is a big difference between glitches and mods.

Marshall Mathers

Calculates

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think its real. Many files from MW2 were left in mw3
if it was left over from mw2 then explain to me why the map has different textures and redesigned items for example look at the police car it is a different model from the one used in mw3 compare the loading screens you'll see

J

JWBX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, gonna have to doubt the validity of this one going only by the fact that there are a lot of leftover files from MW2 and even COD 4 that are in MW3. How do you think that the level 55 and above prestige glitch worked? Magic? Nope, it's because of the COD 4 prestige codes that were left in the game!

Sneaky Duck

CodXbox

Sneakiest Member
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, gonna have to doubt the validity of this one going only by the fact that there are a lot of leftover files from MW2 and even COD 4 that are in MW3. How do you think that the level 55 and above prestige glitch worked? Magic? Nope, it's because of the COD 4 prestige codes that were left in the game!

No way?

/sarcasm

Top Bottom
Login
Register