iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-rCRRn619w​
I am not the owner of this video
Thank IGN for releasing this video..
  • Ear Force DELTA (EFD) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-Optimized Programmable Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset with Bluetooth Chat. The top-of-the-line EFD headset comes packaged in a specially-themed carrying case and is pre-loaded with unique custom Modern Warfare 3 presets and voice prompts. Ear Force Delta is the ultimate Xbox 360 and PS3 weapon for the most avid Modern Warfare 3 players. MSRP: $299.95.
  • Ear Force BRAVO (EFB) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Optimized Programmable Wireless Universal Gaming Headset. Featuring the same custom Modern Warfare 3 presets as the EFD, the EFB provides players with the same optimized experience in a universal headset that's the perfect Call of Duty companion on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. MSRP $149.95.
  • Ear Force CHARLIE (EFC) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Optimized Multi-Speaker Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset. With eight amplified, acoustically-angled speakers delivering discrete surround sound, this tournament-grade, Modern Warfare 3 optimized wired headset is the perfect choice for competitive
    PC
    . MSRP $129.95.
  • Ear Force FOXTROT (EFF) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Optimized Universal Gaming Headset. For Modern Warfare 3 players seeking effortless cross-platform , the EFF provides gamers with high-fidelity amplified audio along with several key features to set it apart. MSRP $99.95.
  • Source - HERE
Will you be purchasing any of the headsets listed in the video? If so which ones?

Source error
Quoted source located below

http://www.techpowerup.com/149302/Turtle-Beach-to-Release-Limited-Edition-Call-of-Duty-MW3-Co-branded-Gaming-Headsets.html

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
my friend is getting the ear force delta i think its a huge waste of money thoug..

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my friend is getting the ear force delta i think its a huge waste of money thoug..
And thats your opinion bro, some live hard gamers suggest purchasing these to take full advantage of the games SFX..

I personally Have the X11s and I love them..

Oops, I apologize for creating a thread over the same thing..
The video and info is different though..

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
There is already a few threads about these.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
And thats your opinion bro, some live hard gamers suggest purchasing these to take full advantage of the games SFX..

I personally Have the X11s and I love them..
hes not a die hard gamer though, and i dont think he really likes call of duty but its his money, i just personally think that 300 is way too much for a headset

Spider Man

Spider Man

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
they have a really gay color way for those headsets

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
If I do buy them I will get the bravo ones.

W

Wonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some what old, but if you're planning on spending 200-300$ on headphones get Astro A40's...they're amazing. I've had x11's and now I have A40's and I love them...

x11's will let you sound whore but A40's just have great sound quality in general and a great microphone and they are extremely comfortable on your ears.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/593659-turtle-beach-modern-warfare-3-headset/

Wouldn't be hard to miss, given that 'Turtle Beach' is in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register