Not open for further replies.
iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-rCRRn619w​
I am not the owner of this video
Thank IGN for releasing this video..
  • Ear Force DELTA (EFD) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-Optimized Programmable Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset with Bluetooth Chat. The top-of-the-line EFD headset comes packaged in a specially-themed carrying case and is pre-loaded with unique custom Modern Warfare 3 presets and voice prompts. Ear Force Delta is the ultimate Xbox 360 and PS3 weapon for the most avid Modern Warfare 3 players. MSRP: $299.95.
  • Ear Force BRAVO (EFB) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Optimized Programmable Wireless Universal Gaming Headset. Featuring the same custom Modern Warfare 3 presets as the EFD, the EFB provides players with the same optimized experience in a universal headset that's the perfect Call of Duty companion on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. MSRP $149.95.
  • Ear Force CHARLIE (EFC) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Optimized Multi-Speaker Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset. With eight amplified, acoustically-angled speakers delivering discrete surround sound, this tournament-grade, Modern Warfare 3 optimized wired headset is the perfect choice for competitive
    PC
    . MSRP $129.95.
  • Ear Force FOXTROT (EFF) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Optimized Universal Gaming Headset. For Modern Warfare 3 players seeking effortless cross-platform , the EFF provides gamers with high-fidelity amplified audio along with several key features to set it apart. MSRP $99.95.
  • Source - HERE
Will you be purchasing any of the headsets listed in the video? If so which ones?

Source error
Quoted source located below

http://www.techpowerup.com/149302/Turtle-Beach-to-Release-Limited-Edition-Call-of-Duty-MW3-Co-branded-Gaming-Headsets.html

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
my friend is getting the ear force delta i think its a huge waste of money thoug..

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my friend is getting the ear force delta i think its a huge waste of money thoug..
And thats your opinion bro, some live hard gamers suggest purchasing these to take full advantage of the games SFX..

I personally Have the X11s and I love them..

Oops, I apologize for creating a thread over the same thing..
The video and info is different though..

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
There is already a few threads about these.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
And thats your opinion bro, some live hard gamers suggest purchasing these to take full advantage of the games SFX..

I personally Have the X11s and I love them..
hes not a die hard gamer though, and i dont think he really likes call of duty but its his money, i just personally think that 300 is way too much for a headset

Spider Man

Spider Man

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
they have a really gay color way for those headsets

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
If I do buy them I will get the bravo ones.

W

Wonton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some what old, but if you're planning on spending 200-300$ on headphones get Astro A40's...they're amazing. I've had x11's and now I have A40's and I love them...

x11's will let you sound whore but A40's just have great sound quality in general and a great microphone and they are extremely comfortable on your ears.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/593659-turtle-beach-modern-warfare-3-headset/

Wouldn't be hard to miss, given that 'Turtle Beach' is in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom