nick201007

Reaction score
Enjoy:smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p337-NgQC7c&feature=channel_video_title

Tylers1110

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
He got shot like crazy, that will be annoying in a game type like headquarters.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Riot shield boosting is gonna be a problem

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Riot shield boosting is gonna be a problem
Not really, they can just cap the amount of points you get by getting shot and the problem will be solved

Z

Zaneyeto

Reaction score
well if this is true i will definitely not waste 60$ on this game sounds BS i will wait till it goes down to at least 20$ not worth a preorder. that just goes to show you how iw doesn't give a fack about the community if they did they would remove that crap like in black ops but oh well i will keep up to date just in case they actually cared about there community. than i will think better of iw right now i don't see how there still in business i guess it because of all 12 year old or less man they need to make a cod that is not lame cause the games have iw would be able to beat 3arc if they listen to there community but no there all pride happy and like fack the community but whatever other than mw3 and this gay suit it might be good they just gave juggernaut noobs a big upgrade this way worst than painkiller and painkiller was worst than juggernaut in cod waw so i hope they listen and take this gay s*** out of patch it so it weaker or make a custom tdm where the juggernaut suit isn't allowed tyvm for reading me and you have to agree with me all the way on here if not you suck joke but for real i would hate you

pesx

xPeps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if this is true i will definitely not waste 60$ on this game sounds BS i will wait till it goes down to at least 20$ not worth a preorder. that just goes to show you how iw doesn't give a fack about the community if they did they would remove that crap like in black ops but oh well i will keep up to date just in case they actually cared about there community. than i will think better of iw right now i don't see how there still in business i guess it because of all 12 year old or less man they need to make a cod that is not lame cause the games have iw would be able to beat 3arc if they listen to there community but no there all pride happy and like fack the community but whatever other than mw3 and this gay suit it might be good they just gave juggernaut noobs a big upgrade this way worst than painkiller and painkiller was worst than juggernaut in cod waw so i hope they listen and take this gay s*** out of patch it so it weaker or make a custom tdm where the juggernaut suit isn't allowed tyvm for reading me and you have to agree with me all the way on here if not you suck joke but for real i would hate you

Wait till it goes 20$ ?

Ill see you at gamestop on the release date of MW4

Top Bottom
Login
Register