DAZ3DLEGACY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:
rvhsf9.jpg
as you can see i have 4hrs played after reset and im 4th prestige
So we basically spam press "Xbox Live" over and over again? I'm currently banned for 2 days so if somebody could supply me with proper instructions I could test this out.
yes

I've tried that for about 15 minutes, no results.The farthest I got was to select my playlist type. Regular or advanced, whatever it is.
to clear this up u dont join a game u just do that as far as u have gotten is good jsut do it about 1-4hours before ur ban is up and u shouldnt get reset

ll Dope

ll Dope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just ended the video when he said "we have found a way that we haven't confirmed yet"

What a ****in kook

DAZ3DLEGACY

DAZ3DLEGACY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i prove u can try it if someone can confirm lol ill boost on my other account see if i can get it ban

DAZ3DLEGACY

DAZ3DLEGACY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pics of wat buddy i was ban and reset.......... i put this up here to try and help u guys............when i noticed it worked for me look up xrequiredx on elite its my account has 4hrs played 4prestige 66 ill get a pic

bump new evidence

bump i can show that i accualy got my rank back after reset

ONI Agent Locke

ONI Agent Locke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus, everyone needs to calm down. This could very well be helpful to those that need it, and he's just saying that this is what happened, but he can't confirm how it works, so he's asking for someone to test it.

I personally don't need it, because I'm not going to be reset, but to those who do need it, this will be helpful.

R0CKAR

R0CKAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get someone who is currently reset/banned to prove this and i think you may have defeated the almighty rank reset :wink:

M

Malo

- Premium Member -
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i am not banned.... and never getting banned, so i can't try this. If this legit works, that would be sick!
Inb4Update

half eatn bagel

half eatn bagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure I understand the instructions. What did you do?

R0CKAR

R0CKAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
from what i understand he tried to find matches over and over? I have no idea.
i would have no fear of boosting if i knew i could fix the imminent reset id get for it.

Y

Y0U W1SH

Reaction score
Sin$
but if you are banned (which i am at the moment) you cant get passed where it says XBox Live if im not mistaken

half eatn bagel

half eatn bagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just kidding I know what you mean. You have to literally use a toaster for internet to have that s*** be slow enough to let you connect to a game. I tried that for like 10 minutes earlier because a friend of mine played banned on black ops by just spamming A and I didn't even get to hit Find Match let alone pick my playlist. Maybe it's just me but my s*** goes to fast for that

By the way I am currently banned. But maybe it's because I have 2 days left.

Hatsune Miku

Please Spank Me

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So we basically spam press "Xbox Live" over and over again? I'm currently banned for 2 days so if somebody could supply me with proper instructions I could test this out.

Shields

Shields

Reaction score
Sin$
Photoshopped image.

Check the prestige calculator. Why would it take you 1.7 years to get to prestige 10 when you are already prestige 4?

Even if your stats have been reset and you got your rank back, the prestige calculator would be a matter of hours only.

Y

Y0U W1SH

Reaction score
Sin$
not true ^^^ when i was 8th it still said over 3 months to get to 9th for me...The prestige calculator sucks

Top Bottom
Login
Register