• Thread starter T3i Rebel
  • Start date
  • Views 1,060
T

tBarberr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love seeing all these threads on how nobody could get the hardened. Makes me giggle knowing that I have mine reserved xD

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I just preordered mine on amazon 3 days ago plus I only spent 80 bucks.

:w00t:

T

tBarberr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its just so funny how all these people are complaining about it being sold out and freaking out. Lol that's what they get for waiting so long :tongue: Imma put crappy black ops toward the trade in.

Violated

Violated

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know If I get the hardened edition. When I pre ordered MW3 at target I wasn't asked If I wanted the regular or hardened edition they gust gave me a card.

So hopefully I just tell them which one I want when I go to pick it up.

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know If I get the hardened edition. When I pre ordered MW3 at target I wasn't asked If I wanted the regular or hardened edition they gust gave me a card.

So hopefully I just tell them which one I want when I go to pick it up.
**We are sorry sir but the card clearly states you wanted Modern Warfare "2"** lol silly old people

Evan is Pro

Evan is Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How nobody can get it you can preorder it from basically any big chain store that sells video games. I don't know what your talking about how people can't get it.

R

ReaLiStiiC

Reaction score
Sin$
I have like 40 bucks down on mine. Going to finish paying it off this week.
Still have to pay off Skyrim too =/

Evan is Pro

Evan is Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its just so funny how all these people are complaining about it being sold out and freaking out. Lol that's what they get for waiting so long :tongue: Imma put crappy black ops toward the trade in.
It's not sold out at all whoever is saying that is an idiot. They produced huge quanties of these its not limited edition its too boost more profit from the game.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't feel bad at all. I always preorder my games. This time I didn't. I will go get the $49 version on October 8th and if BF3 lets me down, then I'll get COD Elite and rock the ***** out of MW3.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell Yeah!!! My MW3 Hardened Edition and Skyrim got totally paid off like 2 weeks ago, had them reserved since early August though, originally reserved the standard MW3 but after I heard how much the hardened ed offers with elite and what not, changed it as soon as possible probably early September, glad I did, the guy there was saying everyone was switching to the hardened ed, and like 2 weeks later I started seeing people on these forums and elsewhere apparently not able to find those ed. anywhere to preorder. But yeah so Ive been so happy I have both of those paid off, and basically I figure with the Hardened edition I should be covered for call of duty expenses for the year, we get all the DLC :smile: and even If a lot of people are founders thatll still be cool too, just a little extra.

Top Bottom
Login
Register