• No terrible game.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Arkin

Arkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I wanted your opinion on mw3. Do you think it's good or bad? And Why?

N

No More Snails

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really difficult for me to give an opinion on a specific infinity ward game, since MW2, MW3, and Ghosts are basically one game.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It was fun until they made sitrep pro OP as hell. It pretty much killed the game for all the people I know that played it because we most played Search and Destroy. If you try to play S&D on MW3 literally every kid is using Sitrep pro.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Mw3 was the number 1 worst CoD game, until Ghosts came out....

So it's trash.

Kellis

Kellis

Kaboom✷
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a good game. Not as good as it's predecessor's but still a great game to play. Sadly now though, it's another Call of Duty that has fallen victim to modding which has made it almost unplayable.

F

FatBagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a good game. Not as good as it's predecessor's but still a great game to play. Sadly now though, it's another Call of Duty that has fallen victim to modding which has made it almost unplayable.
Bull crap I always play and get with no moddeds,

One Republic

One Republic

Reaction score
Sin$
MW3 infected is life, and multiplayer was pretty good. Campaign was how it always is, and that CoD4 way was starting to get old.

Spec Ops is 50/50 (get the reference? it's an achievement :tongue:).

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
Im better at mw3 than any other CoD except Ghosts (not comparing my self to the public) Ive had the most fun memories and play times on this game

tj110

tj110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hated mw3 but its better than ghost 100% so I played it more and more then it was good

Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
Went to Modern Warfare 3 midnight launch. The only one I ever went to. It was a decent game. I feel like it would have been the best Call of duty by far if the original people from infinity ward weren't fired. They took all their devs with them to make Titanfall. Sledgehammer games had to finish the game. Go figure. Had amazing potential but just awful management on Activisions part.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoy the game until someone with godmode/invisible classes ruins it.

AwakenedSoul00

AwakenedSoul00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it to be okay, the only thing that I don't like is all the people that are invisible, or without heads and such. I actually really like playing it without cheating and such cause it makes me feel good when I get good stats xD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register