What's new

Patched MW3 Glitches - *New* On Top and Out Of Map (Underground)

• Thread starter mickyboondock
  • Start date
  • Views 5,631
mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
hope you all enjoy this glitch​
check out my channel for more glitches​
2 away from 1500 subs <<<<3333​
and to clear things up, the MOAB makes you go around twice as high, because time slows down, but you dont.​

SIicky

SIicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scope knife glitch and moab AND extra damage knifing? /-_-\

My head hurts..

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the point of getting a m.o.a.b for the glitch? doesn't the knife boost you up their?

U

ubik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or are all those knife lunge glitches and now even combined with a m.o.a.b completely pointless..? :/ And imho it's possible to get there without a m.o.a.b

Mastax

v LucKy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats a m.o.a.b
it stands for (Mother.Of.All.Bombs) its a killstreak of 25 with weapons (not killstreaks) it kills all the enemy team, emp's them, and you receive double xp for the rest of the match. hope this clears things up :biggrin:

Tvcker

Nv ManStake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the point of getting a m.o.a.b for the glitch? doesn't the knife boost you up their?
No, you go SO much higher when you get a MOAB im not sure why, but you do...
Is it just me or are all those knife lunge glitches and now even combined with a m.o.a.b completely pointless..? :/ And imho it's possible to get there without a m.o.a.b
GLITCHING DOESN'T NEED A POINT. The fun of it is showing your friends, helping people learn them, and posting vids about it! Thats is why i do it:smile: I love making videos! I couldn't care less about the views or subs I get... I also couldn't care less about being able to do them online... GLITCHING IS FUN:biggrin: HAHAHA

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you go SO much higher when you get a MOAB im not sure why, but you do...

GLITCHING DOESN'T NEED A POINT. The fun of it is showing your friends, helping people learn them, and posting vids about it! Thats is why i do it:smile: I love making videos! I couldn't care less about the views or subs I get... I also couldn't care less about being able to do them online... GLITCHING IS FUN:biggrin: HAHAHA
so true... people just don't see it :closedeyes:

T

thekingjam

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants to do glitches with me send me a message on :.....gt= fishfinger

W

Whats Xbox Live

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Yeah it's pretty easy, first you just gotta get a MOAB"
ROFL I asked my friend to do this with me and after a while he was like WTF are you doing???!
Then I said... well.... I kind of have to get a MOAB to do this glitch. He left the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register