• Thread starter DominatorXD
  • Start date
  • Views 3,895
DominatorXD

DominatorXD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just been messing around with survival mods and looking through the Dvars, yes dvars give all is not a command it's "g_giveall" and seeing as I don't play xbox as much now I thought I'd show it you and what not so you's can have a go at it.

now, this works on campain but when you go in survival you spawn and its ends with an error and the shows the dvar causing this error, So tbh I dont think it will infect over to spec ops but he surprise me.

Also "activeAction" is in MW3 so you might want to give binds a try :wink:

No hate please if you don't like then not my problem I just thought I'd share with you all.

Credit to:
ihatecompvir
MW2 Cvar tool so you can add dvars to your save.

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
mw2 cvar tool? lolwat and im gonna try this out thanks.

cabooose

cabooose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried g_giveAll on tu0 and it just removed my primary weapon and gave me 0 ammo for my secondary.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone post a tutorial on this because I dont really get it...

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the post man :smile: Now all I have to do is find the list of Solo Campaign/Spec Ops map names and try adding binds to the gamesave. I'm not sure if that will work or not but I'll just try it anyways.

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
last time i added binds it destroyed the check sum. also Ui_mapname didnt work for me.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
last time i added binds it destroyed the check sum. also Ui_mapname didnt work for me.

oh ok thanks for the info budd :smile: I had wondered if ui_mapname would work or not.

S

S7xLEWY2311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ok thanks for the info budd :smile: I had wondered if ui_mapname would work or not.
try coop_mapname that is how you got binds working on mw2 with a usb. But we do not know any of the map codes/dvars

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the dvars have been public for weeks.....if anyone needs the dump hit me up.....i just couldnt get nothing really good working right yet.....still pluggin at it tho

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
try coop_mapname that is how you got binds working on mw2 with a usb. But we do not know any of the map codes/dvars
i know all of them. i did it like

ui_mapname ?????;bind DPAD_UP g_speed

and it didnt work, or then it was because of the ; ... hmmm

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no tutorial...

-.- Every time a kid reads something about a mod, they automatically expect a tutorial now. F*cking amazing.

There's no tutorial...

-.- Every time a kid reads something about a mod, they automatically expect a tutorial now. F*cking amazing.
Tuts are nice, but sorry...ya gotta grow up sometime and figure some things out for yourself.

B

blazemadbongs

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I tried this a while ago....

I suspect there is more to the give all dvar because as stated before it removes primary and gives no ammo on secondary in campaign...how ever i got it to work in survival mode without giving an error...but every weapon had no ammo what so ever....deff had ever gun in the game tho.....and i have not tried this in _mp.xex yet any on tu

I did this via RTE with my jtag and the xbox SDK

7s bAnAnA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I tried this a while ago....

I suspect there is more to the give all dvar because as stated before it removes primary and gives no ammo on secondary in campaign...how ever i got it to work in survival mode without giving an error...but every weapon had no ammo what so ever....deff had ever gun in the game tho.....and i have not tried this in _mp.xex yet any on tu

I did this via RTE with my jtag and the xbox SDK
Then just buy ammo, and you would have all of it. But you did it with RTE...

Top Bottom
Login
Register