• Thread starter JoshNicholsTV
  • Start date
  • Views 1,060
J

JoshNicholsTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So alot of people that pre-ordered MW3 Hardened Edition, Won't get it until almost a week over some!
but you have to activate founder status by the 13th, Will they change that since there shipping will take longer?

Kronic JL

Kronic JL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been posted a lot already ..............................................................

I'm pretty sure none of us work at InfinityWard... how will we know? We just have to wait and see

boosty06

boosty06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG search and read the other threads... This is getting ridiculous.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah there is a post about this already, No one knows right now. Ask FourZeroTwo on twitter he could answer it for you lol.

Kronic JL

Kronic JL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's so special about Founder Status? All it is good for is showing off that you had $110 to spare at the time of MW3's release. It doesn't mean you are a better gamer or that you have been playing COD since 2003, it just simply means that you were sittin' on a fat wallet.

T

Pixel Hungry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's so special about Founder Status? All it is good for is showing off that you had $110 to spare at the time of MW3's release. It doesn't mean you are a better gamer or that you have been playing COD since 2003, it just simply means that you were sittin' on a fat wallet.
  • Unique Founder Weapon Camo & Profile Skin
  • Exclusive Founder In-game Player Card & Emblem
  • Access to the Private "#Founder" Group
  • Special Founder Clan XP Boost
  • Special Founder Operations, Events, & Leagues
  • Exclusive Founder Prizes & Experiences
Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you can go around flaming people that can. Back up keyboard warrior.

Kronic JL

Kronic JL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[/list]Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you can go around flaming people that can. Back up keyboard warrior.

I pre-ordered harden thank you very much kind sir. I just don't care much for Founder Status - well now i do.. i didn't know it included all that. I thought it was just a title :biggrin: but i have a job.. i pre-orded skyrim too :biggrin: not trying to boast

B

BEATSLY1337

Reaction score
Sin$
http://twitter.com/#!/CallOfDutyElite/status/114110844933128192
States that Hardened Edition guarantees you Founders status.

This is all we have to go off right now.

T

Pixel Hungry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I pre-ordered harden thank you very much kind sir. I just don't care much for Founder Status - well now i do.. i didn't know it included all that. I thought it was just a title :biggrin: but i have a job.. i pre-orded skyrim too :biggrin: not trying to boast
Oh okay sorry I jumped to conclusions a little bit, but so did you so we're even.

Yeah, it's got some pretty neat stuff. I like the clan xp bonus.

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
http://twitter.com/#!/CallOfDutyElite/status/114110844933128192
States that Hardened Edition guarantees you Founders status.

This is all we have to go off right now.
This post killed me a little...

http://www.callofduty.com/elite/be-a-founder.html harderned + $50 version give you founder.

Top Bottom
Login
Register