• Views 4,344
Status
Not open for further replies.
xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: We are now an Elite Clan. However, I don't have Premium, but a majority of the other clan members are. I'm doing my best to acquire Elite..
Hype is recruiting. I was taking the tryouts pretty easy, but we've got a bit too many "competitive snipers" in the clan, and we need more feeders. We DESPERATELY need an editor as well. If you're good at getting feeds, get some, put 'em in your vault and label them Hype. If you would like them to be put in our upcoming montage, put Hype in your clan tag. Hit me up on Xbox if you want a tryout. Also, my friend is in a very good clan who we'll do a lot of clan battles with. His clan is ExZel, they've got a nice channel on YT. (InsideModernWarfare3). Go hit 'em up. So, let me know what you think, and I look forward to talking to some of you.
Comment with this form:
Gamertag:
PVR?:
Edit?:
Gfx?:
Can you change your GT?:
Elite Premium/Founder WITH XP?:

Also, check out our YT channel. We don't have any vids up yet, except for a few testers, an intro, and a recruiting vid. But still, subscribe, like, etc. It really helps us out.
www.YouTube.com/MW3HypeClan

Message either Hype Zooted (me)
Or Hype Refraction (Marley)
peace.

A

dikkepam

Reaction score
Sin$
seems good, would like to help you out.
Clan name could be better.
GT: Genetic Shotz

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll add you as soon as I get some more XBL.. I tried to log on this morning and my membership ran out. If anyone happens to have a 48hr that they want to get rid of, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. <3
EDIT: Got more XBL :smile: I'll add you, and I got messages from 2 others, so I'll add y'all too.

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna go ahead a bump this up. So far I've got 4 people looking to tryout. :wink:

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stiiillll hosting tryouts! We've got a good group of people, and already have some nice clips coming. We've got a member with a PVR as well, so you can get your clips to YT!

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still looking for people. We do have an Elite clan now as well.

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still hosting tryouts! Need someone with a PVR or some sort of recording device. Editors would be helpful as well!

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really monotonous.. Still hosting tryouts..
EDIT:
We have 8 members now, 9 including me.

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We've got some talent going. I'm excited to really get this clan going, so please, send me a message, or leave your gamertag here if you're interested in trying out.

Bongz

Bongz

Trinity <3
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: We are now an Elite Clan. However, I don't have Premium, but a majority of the other clan members are. I'm doing my best to acquire Elite..
Now, I'm looking for some people interested in starting up a clan. We'll do some competitive sniping, casual, and then regular gameplay as well (mostly sniping though). I haven't 100% decided on the name yet, but I'm thinking "Dank Clips". I like the name, and my friend already has a back ground done for it. Anyways, hit me up on Xbox if you want a "tryout". I'm pretty easy going. Also, my friend is in a very good clan who we'll do a lot of clan battles with. His clan is ExZel, they've got a nice channel on YT. (InsideModernWarfare3). Go hit 'em up. So, let me know what you think, and I look forward to talking to some of you.
GT: DGxEsoteric
Peace.
hey if your clan wants to 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 comp sniping match send me a message on xbl gt: HL Bongz

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey if your clan wants to 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 comp sniping match send me a message on xbl gt: HL Bongz
Definitely! I'll hit you up when a few of our members get on. It'll probably be a 3v3 or 4v4. I'll add you soon.
DGxEsoteric

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
for sniping how do you snipe do you hard scope, quick scope, or both?

xUnSiiGhTeDx

xUnSiiGhTeDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for sniping how do you snipe do you hard scope, quick scope, or both?
Mostly quick scoping, but in a few of our feed clips there's some hard scoping. I don't frown upon hardscoping like most of the prepubescent kids that play call of duty, do. I love sniping, it's by far my favorite weapon choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register