What's new

Discussion MW3 ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey i did the prestige token glitch and did the vault mod to become 16th prestige and now it gives me this long error message click show spoiler to show can some one tell me if I will get reset.
KSI MonsTaa has been temporarily banned form playing on the Call of Duty: MW3 servers. For more information, visit http://www.callofduty.com/me3/help.

8 days remaining before access is granted.

Notice: 1002

B

Ascendancy2012

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
1000% youll get reset but if you try the glitch to where you delete the patch until after the update then update when you are unbanned sometime it works and youll keep your rank but if not then it was worth the shot hope i helped :smile:

B

Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i have to delete the title update and will i keep all of my stuff if it works

B

Ascendancy2012

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
clear your system cache just to make sure but yea if it works then profit but if not then it was worth a shot but i cant confirm ive just heard about out a few days ago but i wish i knew about it before but if it works then reply back to me cause id like to know for sure :smile:

D

xiiPuNiSh3Riix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
since you are 16th prestige and you do that wouldn't you just get banned again and get another reset and be banned from the leader boardso_O

C

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
since you are 16th prestige and you do that wouldn't you just get banned again and get another reset and be banned from the leader boardso_O
Yeah that's right. Just get the full reset. Oh by the way did you unlock everything when you did the prestige token glitch? If so you get to keep all of it.

B

Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no i unlocked some things

N

NativeDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's right. Just get the full reset. Oh by the way did you unlock everything when you did the prestige token glitch? If so you get to keep all of it.
I didn't get to keep anything and I unlocked everything. Also I didn't get 1000 deaths and losses.

C

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
I didn't get to keep anything and I unlocked everything. Also I didn't get 1000 deaths and losses.
I got to keep everything o.O also I had more than 1000 deaths.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
This code is for exploiting any glitches are mods for rank xp are level minimum punishment
6day ban from sever,reset,banned off leader boards :frown: sorry bro your screwed):
And i tried the glitch resently doesnt work

O

Off

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had that same message also. It reset me, but they gave me 8 hours of double xp and 4 prestige tokens.

B

Burritos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
clear your system cache just to make sure but yea if it works then profit but if not then it was worth a shot but i cant confirm ive just heard about out a few days ago but i wish i knew about it before but if it works then reply back to me cause id like to know for sure :smile:
this didnt work its like i just got the game except i had 5 tokens and 18 hours of 2xp but most of it is from elite clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom