Discussion MW3 Ban & Suspension Discussion Thread

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Since there seems to be quite a number of threads recently relating to bans and suspensions, I thought it would be best to make one big thread for users to reference to and to cut down on several threads to look through when having the same problem(s). From now on, if you see a thread that is relating to being banned or suspended, please report the thread and it will be moved here.

This thread should be used for:
  • Talking about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.

All I ask is to stay on the topic of being suspended or banned.

Thank you. :smile:

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
My main account got permanently banned due to god mode/invis classes. I knew it was going to happen so whatevs. If you guys plan on doing that then do not use an account you care about!

erien

erien

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My main account got a 5000 day ban after i paid CodModdedLobbies(who i noticed is a banned user now) 80usd back in 2012 and he guaranteed me no ban(i should have known better) but i didnt get banned until a lil over a year ago.

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since there seems to be quite a number of threads recently relating to bans and suspensions, I thought it would be best to make one big thread for users to reference to and to cut down on several threads to look through when having the same problem(s). From now on, if you see a thread that is relating to being banned or suspended, please report the thread and it will be moved here.

This thread should be used for:
  • Talking about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.

All I ask is to stay on the topic of being suspended or banned.

Thank you. :smile:
i think u should add in to the op that no matter what there is allays a chance of being banned when there is modding involved and there is no "set percentage" saying how likely you are to get banned! becasue looking tough the posts from before there are over 30 (im guesstimating) asking how likely it is they will get banned.

erien

erien

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed too that on almost every thread about any mod there's always several people asking if they'll get banned for using them. Modding of any sort is a violation of both the game and Microsoft's code of conduct. Granted there's a lot of people who don't get banned but I think everyone should just prepare for the worst and if they want to mod make a second account and do it on that. You get a free month of gold if you create a new gt on xbox so at least if you do get banned the only money you lose is whatever you paid for the mods, and don't blame the modders for your ban, that's like blaming the dealer if you go buy a bag and get busted with it lol you know the risk and chose to break the rules so deal with the consequences, the modders are only offering a service not forcing you to get it done.

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed too that on almost every thread about any mod there's always several people asking if they'll get banned for using them. Modding of any sort is a violation of both the game and Microsoft's code of conduct. Granted there's a lot of people who don't get banned but I think everyone should just prepare for the worst and if they want to mod make a second account and do it on that. You get a free month of gold if you create a new gt on xbox so at least if you do get banned the only money you lose is whatever you paid for the mods, and don't blame the modders for your ban, that's like blaming the dealer if you go buy a bag and get busted with it lol you know the risk and chose to break the rules so deal with the consequences, the modders are only offering a service not forcing you to get it done.
you dont get a free month any more :cry:

erien

erien

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did a few days ago you just have to add a payment method the first months free then they charge you after if you dont cancel

erien

erien

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah after they ask you to buy gold and you say no theyll ask you if you wanna try it free for a month

Slushy Mods

Slushy Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly hate to say this, but no bans occur on MW3 itself, therefore this post is kind of pointless.

The only type of bans on this game are XBL bans, which either occur because you are getting to many filed complaints from using your godmode/invis classes or your getting screamed at from your AUG Classes. Another way you can get banned, and this is on any game, is if your hoster is using a shared keyvault. These bans are mostly 2 weeks, but if the KV has been passed around a lot, there have been reports of perma bans. To prevent bans from your godmode/invis classes, use them like 6 games in a row, and don't use them for another 3 more days. I've had them for at least 2 months now and no bans so far.

S

samiblm

Reaction score
Sin$
What if I don't mod ? I'm just playing with a cfw .. do I risk to get banned ?! And in case of a ban, do they ban cID's ?! Like BO2 and ghosts ?!

LMOB

LMOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly hate to say this, but no bans occur on MW3 itself, therefore this post is kind of pointless.

The only type of bans on this game are XBL bans, which either occur because you are getting to many filed complaints from using your godmode/invis classes or your getting screamed at from your AUG Classes. Another way you can get banned, and this is on any game, is if your hoster is using a shared keyvault. These bans are mostly 2 weeks, but if the KV has been passed around a lot, there have been reports of perma bans. To prevent bans from your godmode/invis classes, use them like 6 games in a row, and don't use them for another 3 more days. I've had them for at least 2 months now and no bans so far.

My secondary account just received an XBL ban for two weeks after being in an XP lobby for one game. Good thing it wasn't on my main, as it's had two 2 week bans so far and another would probably end up being a permanent ban.

Suicidium7z

Suicidium7z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quite honestly when an account is modded with invis godmode maxing out the stats is asking for trouble. You would be a douche to show off you can manipulate for an ego boost. Just make them reflective of a player that has played an account with a legit outlook and a sensible prestige rather than topping everything out. Be Smart! - When moving around in game play with usual play style rather than just rush and kill players making it damn obvious. Don't win everytime either because most people I come across in-game just come in and ruin the experience for everyone. Just have a bit of fun with it but ruining a game just so you can have a giggle at the expense of others will result in you deserving a ban.

bam420

bam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been banned on a couple of accounts now on this game but no bans for awhile so i dont think anything will happin to anyone who mods this games sept an xbl ban witch dosnt matter just dont use your main or acc u like. tho im not one to use the god mode classes much so that could be why

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoul class is detectable! Don't expect to stay online long. Was one of the original people with invis classes and got perma banned D:

M

MyxtWtfBrosKrzzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I got suspended from xbox live yesterday for "cheating". I didnt even cheat. I just dominated a full team of 8-13years old in a match in mw3. But then when i got back yesterday afternoon to play some mw3..it says on the dashboard You are suspended from xbox live until 02/08/2015. then i checked my email,microsoft notified me that they suspended me because of users complaint that I have cheated. The worst thing is that they have found evidence of cheating -__-, like wtf I lold my self off. So my question is will my stats go reset? my prestige 7 will disappear :frown:? I worked hard to get to prest 7. will my classes reset? Please help! Thank you.

Edit:I got my account back now.They did not reset my stats,guns,classes,progression,etc. So that is why I am very thankful.F'ck you enforcement team for banning me for no reason.

Last edited:
ImFaith

ImFaith

Reaction score
Sin$
Just email them and explain what happened if your stats get reset ring activision

M

MyxtWtfBrosKrzzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Just email them and explain what happened if your stats get reset ring activision
I will try that later after the suspension ends.Anyway thank you very much for replying quick. this suspension anyway is great for me so that i can study and have a life at least for 2 weeks. If my stats did reset I will ring off activision as you said.

Top Bottom
Login
Register