• Views 3,532
SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Face off playlist is NOW Available in the Community Playlists ENJOYYYY

IW NEXT TIME MAKE IT MORE CLEARER

Im really really confused ... want to no why ?

IW made out the 2 free maps aground and erosion would be available to the PUBLIC on the 16th of may ...

today i log in to xbl ... play mw3 go to the normal playlist nothing their .. so i check elite playlist .. and i see the face off 1v1 and 2v2 .. i click one and it tells me to download the news maps .. so i click download and the name of the download is - Free to Public - Erosion/aground - game add on
then i go back to mw3 after ive downloaded them and then go to search for a game and it tells me getaaway is damaged when i dont have no option to download them maps as they're for elite member only ...

Come on IW why would you name somthing FREE to public when it not free to the public .. im confused .. they would name it free to elite member but its says public and they did say the 2 free maps would be due to the PUBLIC on may the 16th . ... but im unable to play the maps i downloaded as the faceoff playlist is in the elite playlist ... .. people are posting about how it free to the public on the 22nd .. watch the video again and listen carefully ... they say free to the public on may 16th .. come on IW make your shi t more clearer .

any one have any info ?

EDIT UPDATE

So i tweeted @candyslexia

Saying - TheOfficialSkunner ‏ @Wez2025
@candyslexia can i have help .. they said the 2 new maps were free along with the face of playlist ot the public whys it telling me to downlooad elite premium and am unable to play the face off ? the name of the download was FREE TO PUBLIC im confused

Expand

Cpt Charisma

toady231

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you post an update to as when they are up, cos i want to play 2v2 soon. and want to try out the new maps. IW should really make things easier for the public and non elite premium members, cos its way too confusing

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you post an update to as when they are up, cos i want to play 2v2 soon. and want to try out the new maps. IW should really make things easier for the public and non elite premium members, cos its way too confusing
no update yet ... im seriously thinking its just for elite .. as i aint seen nothing from any one or any where ... as soon as i find somthing out ... i will update the post but untill then i cant tell you nothing i sat here waiting for them to .. they said the 2 free maps WILL be releases Publicly with the faceoff playlist MAY 16TH 2 AM PST wich has gone now . and all that got released was the faceoff in the elite playlist . if it wasnt for the public they would of said elite members not public .. lol so im in the same boat as you im waiting to play . confused .. IW are **** with info .

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well here in uk marketplace gets updated at 12pm wich is most likely time wich is just under 1 hour

Cpt Charisma

toady231

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no update yet ... im seriously thinking its just for elite .. as i aint seen nothing from any one or any where ... as soon as i find somthing out ... i will update the post but untill then i cant tell you nothing i sat here waiting for them to .. they said the 2 free maps WILL be releases Publicly with the faceoff playlist MAY 16TH 2 AM PST wich has gone now . and all that got released was the faceoff in the elite playlist . if it wasnt for the public they would of said elite members not public .. lol so im in the same boat as you im waiting to play . confused .. IW are **** with info .
too true. IW or any of the companies to do with the game should release info that is understandable by everyone.... if its public then why havent they released it yet..

Last King

KSI BiG DaDDdy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that only the maps are free and the playlist is only for elite people.

Tylers1110

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed you said it wouldn't let you play gateway(which isn't free to the public), so did you try going back and playing aground or erosion?
Even though you only have two of the maps, you will still see all four of the maps, just don't play gateway or lookout.

Tylers1110

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Try playing it now, I just got a playlist update, so you guys should be able to play.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm unsure as to why they would give them away for free. Unless they are specially designed to flow for the certain game modes. If thats the case, they should of brought back shipment haha.

bait

bait

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so when does ps3 get the free maps? I thought they said all elite premium?

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed you said it wouldn't let you play gateway(which isn't free to the public), so did you try going back and playing aground or erosion?
Even though you only have two of the maps, you will still see all four of the maps, just don't play gateway or lookout.
that becuase i was trying to play via elite playlist when im not elite .. as i said the IW woman said they will be here for others but that was ages ago .

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i updated the post all you people go crazy and go crazy in them 1v1's REMEMBER SNIPERS GET MORE HEAD !

Top Bottom
Login
Register