1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

MW2 XP Mod question

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by iTz Jaake, Feb 6, 2010 with 12 replies and 333 views.

1. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey I did the XP mod to get me from level 40 to 70, no prestige and my score is really low. Is there a way to mod my score and time so it looks legit?

Anyway thanks in advance.
    Also sorry if this is in the wrong section :S

2. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't believe there is unless you have a Jtagged xbox yourself. You could use the mpdata editor if you had a jtag one but for us no jtaggers its split screen only. Shouldn't have modded there if you were gonna regret it :tongue:

3. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try the right thread... MW2 MODDING

...or the only way I know of is putting it in the microwave set at low for :30

4. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You gotta think though that the repercussions may outweigh the benefits right?

5. OP
    iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol, thanks. And sorry about the wrong section I didn't really know.
    And 1 Last question, obviously I'm not going to do this...
    But if I glitch up to 10th, 70 and if they find me ect. can infinity ward handout console bans or is it just a 2 week ban or something. I'm not saying you guys would know but would you have a prediction like, you would most likely get 2 week banned ect.

6. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well most probably console banned? Completely disregarding Microsoft Terms of use and code of conduct will lead to a perm ban.

7. OP
    iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmm alright thanks, If anything I'll just get up to 70th 1st prestige which isnt even hard. Thanks

8. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:

I heard that they started prosecuting as well... The Pro twittered that he would come to your house and steal your mom and dad's souls

9. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well again you gotta think of the repercussions. I mean, the flight cost, travel insurance and all for just a soul of some old people? Hmm.

10. OP
    iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He already stole my dad's soul.
    I'm trying to keep my mum from contacting the outside world.

11. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Too Late :wink:

12. OP
    iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings: