What's new

MW2 Unlock All Tool [TU8]

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I made this tool strictly to learn C# coding and I will admit that the unlock all does work in game but the tool is basically good for just that I figured for a newer modder this would be pretty simple and easy to use so I will just release it.

There are a few false positives in the virus scan guessing I coded something wrong :sorry: If you need any support feel free to contact me and let me know any issues...

oXOhMfy.png

fe56fdbf8918c059f6f06b6d96b3074e.png

Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...af0b1a0c43c88aa1f63fe367/analysis/1448234236/

Last edited:
J

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
I made this tool strictly to learn C# coding and I will admit that the unlock all does work in game but the tool is basically good for just that I figured for a newer modder this would be pretty simple and easy to use so I will just release it.

There are a few false positives in the virus scan guessing I coded something wrong :sorry: If you need any support feel free to contact me and let me know any issues...

fe56fdbf8918c059f6f06b6d96b3074e

64a53a761ffc2f54ae8a8ed5b89fd3e8

Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...af0b1a0c43c88aa1f63fe367/analysis/1448234236/
You need to embed the image(s), Open the gyazo or whatever it is and right click > copy image URL

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
You need to embed the image(s), Open the gyazo or whatever it is and right click > copy image URL
Fixed thank you my mistake

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
New updated look for the tool

N

Notable

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I would have used that I literally spent 2 days nonstop on this crappy little tool.
Two days? Everything you have there is literally released on a sticky in the MW2 modding section.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
Two days? Everything you have there is literally released on a sticky in the MW2 modding section.
This was the first time I touched coding and basically YouTube is all that helped me. So if you want to say that I leeched from a source then you can but I can show you how many failed builds there were in visual studios before I finally got it to work and still now some of it works half the time.

L

ll UAE

Jtag Support
Reaction score
good tools .thanks for sharing

Top Bottom