XeX Seek
Proof

Rules
No Screaming
No Begging
Don't be toxic
Don't call in Nuke's
How to join (Xbox one)
If you are using Xbox one this is how you will have to get into my lobby. So, Launch MW2 on Xbox and click the back button on your controller and you will have to go to Chat in the Xbox menu and go to one of the empty slots and after you click one of them you will see "Enter a gamertag" and then type down my name and once you send me the chat you will be able to go back to the chat area and you will see my name so click on my name and hit view profile and it might say you can join because the lobby is full but if that does happen all you have to do is press B and click view profile again until it says you can join.

Paypal/Donation's

[email protected]
All donation's go to Stealth, KV's, and other stuff like Menus/Tools

Last edited:
G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

R

Reverend Jonno

Reaction score
May I have full derank so it’s lkke a fresh start? Gt is Reverend Jonno <3

S

Sketchman

Reaction score
Can you give max prestige + max level and unlock all pls? GT: Moist Flag <3 :biggrin:

P

Plato IV

Reaction score
Can you unfreeze classes?

GT: Cassaroll07

S

Seek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i fixed the problem everyone my bad

Last edited:
S

ste azzy

Reaction score
Lobby just started then ended... was definitely legit!

S

Seek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry the menu isn't giving me the player menu for some reason

A

AuzieWarrior

Reaction score
Can I have an invite?

GT: Auzie Warrior

S

Seek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going to try to fix this asap

J

Jeewie

Reaction score
Invite me please
GT : MighttT1TAN

MightyT1TAN sry

G

Games Are Deadly

Reaction score
He’s now offline. I think his game crashed or he got banned I’ll say crashed

N

Nxbulaaa

Reaction score
Offline? Seems legit as I'm not in yet but GT: SoaR Nxbula

P

Puugs

Reaction score
Hey it says you’re offline i have sent you a chat inv and a friend request are you still hosting? <3

M

Matriixheat

Reaction score
this dudes legit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom