What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

MW2 UAV Infection / Unlock All + Level 70 + Coloured Classes - Auto Verification

• Thread starter Algorithmic
  • Start date
  • Views 5,329
Status
Not open for further replies.
Algorithmic

Algorithmic

Love Hosting For The Community!
Reaction score
Sin$
This is mainly an Infection Lobby however you can unlock all, get your level etc..

To use the UAV Infection go to the "Infection Menu" and enable it, It only works for 3 full games of TDM or whatever Mode you Play or 3 rounds of SnD, Your choice how you use it, When you lose it Just join back and get it again, I'll be on all night away from the xbox.

Lobby is 100% free but donations are very appreciated!!
Bitcoin Address for donations is: 1Gzz1AAeLA6bEvNAPHynxXQctnsi7VZE7f

To Join, Add My Gamertag or Private Chat Me

GT: JustLetMeWinBro

Proof:

DRxTJjR.jpg

dX7ZPOO.jpg

Last edited:
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

B

brenden carner

Reaction score
Sin$
Sent you a private chat, my gamertag is OhGamboh :smile:

Algorithmic

Algorithmic

Reaction score
Sin$
I won't be inviting, It's up to you to join my session, I'll be Open all night maybe.

Algorithmic

Algorithmic

Reaction score
Sin$
Just fixing a freezing issue, I'll be 5 mins max.

N

Neon TripShot

Reaction score
Sin$
This is mainly an Infection Lobby however you can unlock all, get your level etc..

To use the UAV Infection go to the "Infection Menu" and enable it, It only works for 3 full games of TDM or whatever Mode you Play or 3 rounds of SnD, Your choice how you use it, When you lose it Just join back and get it again, I'll be on all night away from the xbox.

Proof:

DRxTJjR.jpg

dX7ZPOO.jpg

Can I get verified GT: Neon TripShot

Sedar

Sedar

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag CompleatCone701 tried viewing your profile but your friends list is full if you could invite me I'd appreciate it

D

duudes

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone could invite me i'd really appreciate it, gt: Scrxmble

Algorithmic

Algorithmic

Reaction score
Sin$
Private chat me and join session through that guys

Boncrs

Boncrs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Proof:

DRxTJjR.jpg

dX7ZPOO.jpg

can you unfreeze classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register