Hi All, Sorry for the inactivity.

This is a fully working TU8 Menu Base With Verification That Is Very Stable

Features:
  • SV_ExecuteCommand Hooked For DPAD Monitoring
  • XamHook For Stability
  • Full Working Verification System
  • Super Stable
  • No Bugs
Special Thanks To UnsignedMods UnsignedMods For Testing Online with me.

Video:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?rc832c61wp2kagf
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...b598cd759b3c435c0753211a/analysis/1402193217/

Last edited:
xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi All, Sorry for the inactivity.

This is a fully working TU8 Menu Base With Verification That Is Very Stable

Features:
  • SV_ExecuteCommand Hooked For DPAD Monitoring
  • XamHook For Stability
  • Full Working Verification System
  • Super Stable
  • No Bugs
Special Thanks To UnsignedMods UnsignedMods For Testing Online with me.

Video:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?rc832c61wp2kagf
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...b598cd759b3c435c0753211a/analysis/1402193217/

Great base! Thanks for the release <3

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers is my name, Hacking is my Game
Reaction score
Sin$
If your going to add like an updated version of the base please add like scrolling text and fix it so if the players not their and u click their name it won't fatal crash.

Why scrolling text on next version, Because i don't understand how u made some stuff spawn before game and theirs no XAM for loading..

JTAG

JTAG

Well Known JTAG
10th Anniversary Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If your going to add like an updated version of the base please add like scrolling text and fix it so if the players not their and u click their name it won't fatal crash.

Why scrolling text on next version, Because i don't understand how u made some stuff spawn before game and theirs no XAM for loading..

look in SV_ExecuteClientCommandHook. that has the monitor spawning and more so if the sess.Connect == CON_CONNECTED then it setsup the clients. and what u mean scrolling text?

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers is my name, Hacking is my Game
Reaction score
Sin$
look in SV_ExecuteClientCommandHook. that has the monitor spawning and more so if the sess.Connect == CON_CONNECTED then it setsup the clients. and what u mean scrolling text?
I added u on skype we caj talk there.

Paradox

Paradox

· We The North ·
Reaction score
Sin$
Great menu base man. I have seen quite a few people using this already. :tongue:

JoshMods

JoshMods

Reaction score
Sin$
When I open this in Visual Studio, it says it can't be loaded.. It does this in both 2010 C++ Express and 2013 Ultimate, why is this?

2010 C++:
Ipuotv4.png

2013 Ultimate:
vU8x7zP.png

W

Waffle Text

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I open this in Visual Studio, it says it can't be loaded.. It does this in both 2010 C++ Express and 2013 Ultimate, why is this?

2010 C++:
Ipuotv4.png

2013 Ultimate:
vU8x7zP.png
You don't have the xbox 360 SDK installed. Download it and install it. Reload and it should work fine. I'm guessing your error also mentions not supporting the xbox 360 platform?

JTAG

JTAG

Well Known JTAG
10th Anniversary Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have the xbox 360 SDK installed. Download it and install it. Reload and it should work fine. I'm guessing your error also mentions not supporting the xbox 360 platform?
you are correct, he mustn't have the SDK installed because it compiled perfectly and many people have used it. i suppose i should improve it more :biggrin:

W

Waffle Text

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you are correct, he mustn't have the SDK installed because it compiled perfectly and many people have used it. i suppose i should improve it more :biggrin:
Haha add in unlimited scrolling. That'd be a cool improvement, I can give you hints on how if you want :tongue: Do I have you on skype? My bad if I do, I just forget who I add, I add so many people lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register