Discussion MW2 Title Update?-11/8/09

Lilly N Crackers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many(or few!) know Gamestop starting releasing copies of the game since the 7th, for whatever reason, so I got one and It says it needs an update? So anyways what's this update for?

Boeing

New York City Native
Reaction score
Lilly N Crackers said:
As many(or few!) know Gamestop starting releasing copies of the game since the 7th, for whatever reason, so I got one and It says it needs an update? So anyways what's this update for?
no clue lol, just update and see what happens and tell me cuz im getting my copy today

Novaa

Reaction score
Every game you buy and you haven't played on your 360 there is an update for..

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Just normal isn't it? well for new games.. Lucky b"""""d getting the game early no shops will let up and sell any here in UK!!

Lilly N Crackers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RaNDoM v1 said:
Every game you buy and you haven't played on your 360 there is an update for..
Ummm nope, Borderlands didn't have an update until a week after launch, same with RFG, WET, MUA2, and etc.

Novaa

Reaction score
Masterclass said:
Just normal isn't it? well for new games.. Lucky b"""""d getting the game early no shops will let up and sell any here in UK!!
Indeed, I orderd mine offline yesterday, and they said they would dispatch the same day and it'll be with you the next day.. but today, they've only said on their forums that they're dispatching Monday and it'll be with you Tuesday AM.. proper stitch up :thumbdown:

Reaction score
Masterclass said:
if you ordered from the game website there is a good chance you will get it tomorrow. ive ordered the console:biggrin:

Novaa

Reaction score
Xxil0v3fannyxX said:
if you ordered from the game website there is a good chance you will get it tomorrow. ive ordered the console:biggrin:
Monday then?

benma09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its the wave 4 update.
when you have an unmodded console it installs the new wave to your console via the disc

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does it really matter. if its legit copy and your console is not modded then accept it because you cant play if you dont.

Top Bottom