• Start date
  • Views 1,202
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john202022

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, here is the problem. I accidentally deleted one of my files that are under "$system update" now there is only "default.xex" and "default_mp.xex"... After doing this, I cannot have my retail join my system link lobbies. Also, i have removed and reinstalled xexmenu several times with no fix. If you can lead me to what that problem is then please do, plus rep will be given to anyone who gives good insite.

Also: My retail system links do not show up on my jtag aswell.
My first thought was that i am missing a TU6 update, but i honestly am completely lost.

i just read that TU7 disabled system link lobbies for jtags.. but even still, what file am i missing

ReesyBob

ReesyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...Im not experienced with this but i know you cant hook up the Retail and Jtag on TU7... It does something like look for ff checks ( Someone corret me if im worng) and when it sees teh Jtag dosent have them, it wont let them join.

Read some posts man...Theres loads on here saying Sh*t like you...

X

xxgamer123

Reaction score
i had the same problem with cod4 all u have to do is delete the game then if u didnt already do this make a folder called Games then in that folder make another fold the name of the game or something like MW2 or somethin like that then in thst folder HIT Y then go down to copy dvd then your disk tray will open then put in your mw2 disk then close the disk tray manually push it in then wait 5 seconds then hit confirm it should freeze for abuot a minute wait about 45 min for it to finish installing then after that you need to replace a couple of files in the mw2 folder u need to replace the default_mp.xex then patch_mp.ff then u need to put a title update 6 in your cahe folder you can download everything here http://shares.deany95.com/
just put a modded patch a modded default_xex and title update on your flash drive then what you need to do is put the usb in your jtag the go into xexmenu hit RB go to usb then copy and paste the patch and the default_mp.xex into your mw2 folder then copy your title update then go to your cache folder and just paste it in there hope that i helped oh and forgot to tell you that u cant system link on tu7 :biggrin:

Chris57662

Chris57662

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Title Update 7 rejects modded .ff files. So it will not let you system link on TU7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom